Premier League 2017-2018

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
See Hatterson's post.

I think Yaya is severely overreacting, but I'm pretty sure Alaba, Abidal and Eto'o have hinted towards it earlier too.
Abidal hinted towards? Complete unfounded. Pretty sure they have a great relationship.

Anyone taking Yaya seriously should check into an asylum.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yaya is a total idiot and that's a stupid ass insinuation. He didn't play because he's 35 years old and if Pep hated Africans he wouldn't have signed Mendy for 52 million or whatever it was, or use Sane, etc. Never mind the fact that Africans aren't a race and that many of his players are black.

I think Yaya is severely overreacting, but I'm pretty sure Alaba, Abidal and Eto'o have hinted towards it earlier too.

David Alaba: I miss Pep Guardiola

If the only sources are nutjobs like Eto'o and Yaya, welp.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Only speculation, here say. Nothing from Yaya himself, its just something shared
by another person. Its not like he has posted something like this on his twitter or facebook pages.
or given official interviews on official media outlets -> has not officially accused Pep.

Those are excerpts from an interview he gave to France Football magazine so quite literally an official interview in an official media outlet.

Edit: It's totally fine to call Yaya a nutjob and say he's only saying it because he's bitter he didn't play more, but it's clear he did say those things/make the accusation.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Lest we've forgotten Yaya's agent:

"Yaya has many offers from different countries, where they are ready to pay a lot of money, but we decided to dedicate the next season to Guardiola. And to prove and show the fans of Manchester City that Yaya has not finished with football.

"He is full of energy and wants to play this season in England.

"At a time when huge sums are being spent in England for the purchase of football players, I officially declare that Yaya is ready to move as a free agent to any English club of the top six with a salary of one-pound-a-week.But for certain successes to make a bonus system.

"I believe that a player like Yaya would not reject Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United, Tottenham and Liverpool. Yaya is a winner.

"And never before has a top footballer with leadership qualities rejected any club, especially when they don't have to pay for it."

So what's this bonus system for successes then?

Success: Yaya's birthday
Bonus: Birthday cake

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
There's more:

"You know, Guardiola cannot be called a dog. Because a dog is a good and kind creature, man’s best friend. But Guardiola, by his very nature, is man’s worst enemy,"

"God sees everything. The way he acted towards Yaya, a club legend, coming up with various pretexts not to let him play… He has set all of Africa against him, many African fans have turned away from Manchester City.

"And I am sure that many African shamans will not let Guardiola win the Champions League in future. It will be like an African curse on Guardiola. Time will tell if I am right or not."

:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad