Premier League 2017-2018

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yet that's what we read here all the time.
Classic western centered pov.
But I am not...just chill bro.

- There are good Russians, there are bad Russians (Abram is part of this crew)
- There are good white people, there are bad white people
- There are good black people, there are bad black people
- There are good Muslims, there are bad Muslims
- There are good Jews, there are bad Jews

Every crew has good and bad peeps, when you start labeling people into groups is when it goes south.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Abramovich paid billions in bribes and stole resources. These aren't allegations either as he said he did those things. That's pretty bad.

He also doesn't get that rich if our government doesn't prop up Yeltsin, judging from what I've read and know about him.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
But I am not...just chill bro.

- There are good Russians, there are bad Russians (Abram is part of this crew)
- There are good white people, there are bad white people
- There are good black people, there are bad black people
- There are good Muslims, there are bad Muslims
- There are good Jews, there are bad Jews

Every crew has good and bad peeps, when you start labeling people into groups is when it goes south.

I noticed you left out Madridistas. I too in my experience know of only one good one. Well done sir!

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Personally I can't wait for Abramovich to get bored and f*** off leading to Chelsea becoming insolvent so quickly it rips a hole in time, but that's just me.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think it takes a certain ruthlessness to become a billionaire. John Henry has probably screwed over some good people and ruined their lives, but I think it probably stops there.
That’s the point. He doesn’t support killers and gangsters. He certainly bent some rules to get where he is, but he’s not the equivalent of Roman

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Abramovich paid billions in bribes and stole resources. These aren't allegations either as he said he did those things. That's pretty bad.

He also doesn't get that rich if our government doesn't prop up Yeltsin, judging from what I've read and know about him.
I would also put basically being pals and probably involved in the selection of Putin in the bad column, but you never know, John W Henry once stiffed a paper boy.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Evilo outing himself as a Putinbot ahead of the world cup is a nice reveal. Should spice things up during the tournament.

Reactions: kyle evs48

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Evilo outing himself as a Putinbot ahead of the world cup is a nice reveal. Should spice things up during the tournament.
Of course.
When you're not pro-westerners, you're a "Putinbot".

At least, stupidity is widely spread.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I’ve typed out a number of responses and deleted them each time. I don’t know that there’s a point in responding. I’m sorry you feel that way, and I don’t think there’s any point in continuing the thread of thought for me.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I’ve typed out a number of responses and deleted them each time. I don’t know that there’s a point in responding. I’m sorry you feel that way, and I don’t think there’s any point in continuing the thread of thought for me.
I'll only give oyu one advice : travel a little, go to other parts of the planet and talk to people.
Sometimes, it's a matter of perspective. We, westerners, for instance tend to view terrorism as only victims. That's highly debatable given our actions.
And if you think our western billionaires are using "clean" money, you are mistaken. But anyway, that's not something to debate here.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Havre

Jul 24, 2011

Travel a little. Take some French poetry classes in the evening. Maybe in a couple of years you will be capable of understanding :D

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
See, you’re typing from ignorance. I’ve actually been to 15 countries. My dad’s from Germany, and I have relatives there. I teach students, many of whom are either below the poverty line along with a number of immigrants from difficult economic areas.

I understand what you’re saying, but that’s why I’m not going to continue to respond to your feelings on the subject. It’s just not worth going down the rabbit hole when I know the result.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
See, you’re typing from ignorance. I’ve actually been to 15 countries. My dad’s from Germany, and I have relatives there. I teach students, many of whom are either below the poverty line along with a number of immigrants from difficult economic areas.

I understand what you’re saying, but that’s why I’m not going to continue to respond to your feelings on the subject. It’s just not worth going down the rabbit hole when I know the result.
Ah, Germany. A well known country from TOTALLY outside the western world. TOTALLY different point of view.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad