GWT: Premier League 1/21-1/22

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Really lucky bounce really bad defending. Tough to say Liverpool deserve points today.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He hadn't prepared to play all week. The ruling was a farce.

That said, they're still not playing well.

This squad isn't deep enough to cope with injuries, Mane gone and poor form of their only strikers.

They will have a fight to stay in the top 4 if we are being honest.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Klopp is an honest guy but let get this straight.. His team are letting him down big time. He better makes some drastic changes, his defense and midfield are crap. Oh and forget the CL. If you cannot beat the likes of Sunderland and Swansea at home you are not worthy of CL.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool will look back on this season knowing that in the month of January they would be short handed due to AFCON and have a fixture pileup. Yet they refused to get reinforcements and added in between 1-4 points for the entire month.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
A small note - I know what Klopp was thinking, but I hated the Emre Can for Origi substitution. They were already losing the midfield battle and that made things worse.

Anyone else think Hughes should sub Arnautovic before he picks up his second yellow - or even a straight red?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
A small note - I know what Klopp was thinking, but I hated the Emre Can for Origi substitution. They were already losing the midfield battle and that made things worse.

Anyone else think Hughes should sub Arnautovic before he picks up his second yellow - or even a straight red?

I hate starting Can. It usually takes Lallana out of the midfield where he is exponentially better.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
Wasn't expecting Liverpool to lose. You know with how they were supposed to plow through the competition and be the only team to challenge Chelsea for the title without needing any reinforcements.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad