Post-Game Talk: Preds VS Sens....1/11/2014 ( My Birthday Game)

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I'm sorry 101, but this offense is not producing. You are using more isolated statistics to prove a point that simply is not there.

Gaustad is on pace for less than 15 goals so can we cool the praise a bit?

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
They knew they would lose in the shootout. GO ALL OUT IN THE GOD DAMN OVERTIME!

And Maz positioning was horrible in this shootout.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Frustrating.

This team needs to seriously consider practicing shootouts. They get the elementary things wrong.

Montross

Askarov.
Oct 4, 2013
I'm sorry 101, but this offense is not producing. You are using more isolated statistics to prove a point that simply is not there.

The White Knight will strike down upon thee his fury for any criticism pointed against the mighty Predators.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Lose another shootout without even scoring a goal. Had oue chances in OT as Smith hit the post and we had a PP. We got a point though but getting 1 point isn't going to get us anywhere.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
I feel like we either focus on offense and score 3 but give up 4+ or focus on defense and score 0-1 since we're so busy holding them to a small number.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
Everyone and their grandmother knows that we try to setup Weber on the PP. How about something different? The shot doesn't need to go 100 mph. Ugh..what a waste of the PP..

One of Webers shots was clocked at 106.8 mph tonight.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
We might as well have pulled Maz on that late powerplay in OT, it doesnt matter if we get a goal against or not, since we are guaranteed to not win the SO. So damn frustrating.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

We're at 5 of the last 8 scoring at least three goals. It's 9 of the last 15 scoring at that level ... 12 of the last 15 with at least two goals ... not shutout in 20 games which is notable given the start to this season (shutout six times before Nov 28 ... one every 4 1/3 games to that point).

Gaustad is on pace for fewer than 15 goals ... but all ES goals. Wilson, Hornqvist, Legwand, Weber, Stalberg, Spaling are all on pace for fewer than 10 ES goals with all but Spaling with major ES time. This team simply cannot depend on scoring enough PP goals to carry it to victories ... a 25% conversion rate comes out to maybe one goal per game. Looking at their ES TOI and there is no logical reason for why our grinders are out performing our alleged scorers at ES.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $935.00