Post-Game Talk: Preds VS Sens....1/11/2014 ( My Birthday Game)

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
have to go tonight, have to see if a bobby ryan fan I know tosses Poile over the boards and onto the ice like a flopping catfish! :D

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Taken from the Sens GDT:

2014-01-11OTTatNSH-1.png~original

Can someone explain our lines to me? I am so confused as to why we don't use the typical 1st-2nd-3rd-4th format and instead randomly throw people together.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Ugly ... but the team scored three goals in each of the last two games. 3+ scored in five of the past seven by the Preds.

id rather get shutout than lose a game at home when leading by two. we suck offensively, defensively and then goaltending as well.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
id rather get shutout than lose a game at home when leading by two. we suck offensively, defensively and then goaltending as well.

Keeping the opposition to two or less is a good indicator if we'll win lately ... 5 of the last 6 times it resulted in a W. Sadly, we've only done that 6 times since Thanksgiving (4x by Hutton, winning 3 .... twice by Maz, both wins). Scoring three or more does little good when we keep giving up at least three (14 of the last 20 with 3+ allowed).

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
It wasn't long ago that we just kept plugging in goalies one after another ... Vokoun, Mason, Ellis, Rinne, Lindback. Depending how things go over the next couple years it's Rinne, Mazanec, Hellberg, Saros.

True, but we only have one NHL goalie right now. And really, Ellis, Mason, and Lindback have never been more than backups. All of Bishop, Anderson, and Lehner are starting material.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: