Pre-Game Talk: Preds vs Jets - Thu May 3 8:30pm CT (CBC NBCSN TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
More of this on Thursday please please pretty please

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg
If you take it out of context I actually feel bad for the guy.

However, with full context, f*** that guy!:laugh:

DashingDane

Dutch boy
Dec 16, 2014
Los Angeles
Perreault, Kuli and Armia are missing a good series.......well actually so are Laine and Ehlers come to think of it!;)

They have both had good playoffs imo. Laine is just unlucky his shots hasn't gone in but he has been playing as good as when they did. Ehlers has been setting people up right and left. Not his fault teammates aren't capitalizing. All regular season we hear Ehlers can't pass, he is soo selfish. He starts passing and now people are complaining that he isn't scoring :huh: never change HFJets.

If you want to talk young players underperforming you should look at Connor and Rosie.

Last edited:

YoyiBear

Mar 12, 2018
I think coach will save him untIL. Game in Nashville were rolling 4 lines will be needed.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
So has Tanev been held back by playing with crappy linemates? :sarcasm:

You know what is crazy? I was just thinking about the Oilers magical run in 2006 when they came within a game of winning the cup. Of course, the Jets are a far superior team but the run so far is kind of reminding me of that team. 3rd liner Fernando Pisani scored so many important goals in that run - he had a bit more scoring touch than Tanev but the same type of player

Reactions: Howard Chuck

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Laine's the 4th highest point-producing forward on the team these playoffs, with points in all 3 Nashville games. Did you like his assist last night?
He was really good after his penalty last night. Really wish he'd hit the net more though - so unlike him.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
You know what is crazy? I was just thinking about the Oilers magical run in 2006 when they came within a game of winning the cup. Of course, the Jets are a far superior team but the run so far is kind of reminding me of that team. 3rd liner Fernando Pisani scored so many important goals in that run - he had a bit more scoring touch than Tanev but the same type of player

There always seems to be one guy who comes out of nowhere in the playoffs and gets 15 minutes of fame

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg

Chevy will be smart enough to pay Tanev exactly what he is worth and not more. The Oilers gifted Pisani with a $10 million contract based on that one playoff run and that was an overpay at that time for a player like him and he never really produced in the regular season like they had hoped. They gave out a few poor contracts after that run that bit them later, Raffi Torres another one.

Reactions: Aggie204
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad