Pre-Game Talk: Preds vs Jets - Thu May 3 8:30pm CT (CBC NBCSN TVA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippity

Feb 3, 2013
please get this series off of CNBC FOR THE LOVE OF ****!!! I want it on NBC Sports or USA Network so I can watch the damn games...

I watched the replay yesterday on NHL Network, good game, Buff is an absolute monster....yes, still crying when I see him out there lol!!
It' on cbc

Jun 15, 2013
Winnipeg
If we were to get back Perreault and Armia from injuries Hendricks would get sat. Which 2 out of Perreault, Armia and Roslovic do you think would start? Roslovic was playing great on the 3rd line when he was given a chance. He cooled off on the 4th line with Hendricks as expected but still plays a solid two way game and has more offensive talent than the other two.

Tanev Little Roslovic
Copp Lowry Armia/Perreault

That would be solid...
and if Kulikov were to get healthy do you think he would replace Chiarot? Kulikov wasn't playing his best pre-injury and Chiarot has shown to be pretty solid overall but Kulikov was the starter.

If both were ready Maurice would go back to their original game plan of what has been

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
Ehlers-Stastny-Laine
Perreault Little Armia
Copp-Lowry-Tanev

If Armia's not ready look for Roslovic to play in this spot. Minnesota games 2-5 he played wing for Little.

One could suggest that it was the Armia injury that precipitated Little's move to wing to begin this series & with Armia not back, Little remain at RW, but I doubt it. Maurice wants Copp-Lowry-Tanev together so why would he run Perreault-Copp-Little & Tanev-Lowry-Roslovic?

One piece of the forward puzzle is missing in Armia. I'd suggest the best move is to change that one piece.

I've missed a lot of the practice talk. Any insight as to how Maurice ran things the last few days?

Reactions: Jack722
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad