Status
Not open for further replies.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Ellis and Subban have both been so disappointing this season.

I was never a huge Ellis game until 2017 and he followed that up with a great season last year but lately he’s been terrible, Josi bails him out a lot and that’s not Josi’s game.

Subban got off to a slow start and has steadily gotten worse

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011

I was never a huge Ellis game until 2017 and he followed that up with a great season last year but lately he’s been terrible, Josi bails him out a lot and that’s not Josi’s game.

they got paid. i always think contracts and money have a huge amount into the work guys put in.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.

Maybe they are using the Collin Wilson system of disappointing in the regular season to excel in the playoffs? Please ... pretty please.

Reactions: bdub24

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
trotz would be a dead man by now if he was playing mcleod 2 games in a row over grimaldi.

the opponent has to be behind the reasoning since it's the blues.

Since we now know Turris injury came at the hands of the blues that might explain McLeods presence

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

Ellis has been a huge disappointment this season after his last couple. Was worried about that once he signed the contract.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
If we don't win the Cup, Ellis or Subban has to go in the summer. HAS to.
Why not both? They aren't substitutes for each other. They are different d men and have different diffencicies. Actually, Ellis is slow too....Subbans only advantage in the scenario is that he is uber marketable.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Yup...just talked myself into a prediction. Preds won't get rid of Subban until after the winter classic. The ads he is going to get for the team in that run up is just too sweet to pass up.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Why not both? They aren't substitutes for each other. They are different d men and have different diffencicies. Actually, Ellis is slow too....Subbans only advantage in the scenario is that he is uber marketable.
agreed. i was just thinking ship out both. the chances of that are slim however.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Yup...just talked myself into a prediction. Preds won't get rid of Subban until after the winter classic. The ads he is going to get for the team in that run up is just too sweet to pass up.
He's not going anywhere until like two years after the Winter Classic

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Yeah, but what has that done for us? An extra 2 nationally televised games (or whatever), an away Winter Classic, and a ton of drama.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Yeah, but what has that done for us? An extra 2 nationally televised games (or whatever), an away Winter Classic, and a ton of drama.
Drama? I'm not following you there. Team mates seem to dig him. And his personality fits the culture and image (play hockey loud) we've always espoused.

Reactions: LCPreds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad