Status
Not open for further replies.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
I hate that anytime I say anything about him his fanboys get bent out of shape and call me a hater.

I focus mostly on defense, anyone that knows me knows that. I call out bad plays by defensemen if I say it about Subban I get guys shoving shot based metrics or whatever stat at me. I don't need stats to see him get dusted or to lose his man.

Ellis has been bad too and I call him out for it but I don't have to defend those post

Reactions: Scoresberg

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
It works both ways. His defenders are called fanboys even if they are using stats to back up their take. The other side is just constantly bashing him for a lot more on average than it seems they do other players. It just gets old. Honestly I want him to be traded. Not because I think he sucks but because I’m tired of the drama. Not drama caused by Subban but of the folks who seem to live to bash his tiniest mistake.
i get it man. i really do and I'm sorry.

it goes both ways no doubt. see the observation thread. i posted subbans start times in offensive/defensive zones this year compared to the last two and no one acknowledges it (yet). if i would have just said "Subban is trash. he is so sheltered at 9 million" .. boom, probably 3 replies and a chart to tell me i am a fool.

like Drake said, it is like politics. a lightning rod for a multitude of reasons.

Reactions: LCPreds

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
You can shove the advanced stats and points to my face all day but that doesn’t change the fact that Subban has lost a huge chunk of his speed and is getting walked 2-4 times badly every game. Fortunately for him, he’s playing with Ekholm who’s having an amazing season both ends of the ice.

Same goes for Ellis, he hasn’t been good either but the magnitude of his mistakes isn’t that big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad