Confirmed with Link: Preds sign Tanner Jeannot to ELC

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I wouldn't hesitate to give him a 1-way deal for next season.

Honestly, if I'm picking for Seattle, it's the guys like Trenin, Jeannot, and Carrier I'd be looking at, not the guys like Jarnkrok or Sissons (or Duchene or Johansen). Maybe I'm a little too "HF mentality", though. Let's hope so. :crossfing

I'd take a guy like Sissons if i was Seattle. Can play up and down the lineup, has plenty of term left on contract, only 27 years old, etc.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Yep, small sample size but 5 goals in 14 games is still unusual for the type of game he plays. That's why I'd move him up a little.
Berg Joey Duchene
Kunin Gran Hook
Jeanott Haula Tolvanen
Olivier Sissons Trenin
I think that's a great opportunity for Jeanott and Tolvanen for different reason but I think it's where they belong in the lineup. Give Jeanott a shot with better talent. Takes some pressure off Tolvanen to perform with top line expectations and should open up some space for him to operate.

Jeannot had 22G 30A 52P in 107 AHL games. He has some indication that he could do pretty decent production at the NHL level especially as a 3rd/4th liner. I would love to have him paired up with Tolvanen. It gives an Ovechkin and Wilson type deal... Sniper / Center / Hard hitter with offensive capabilities (but not a complete goon). If RV is too injured to play, I think this would be a great way to go.

beardawg

Feb 12, 2015
Washington, DC
Jeannot had 22G 30A 52P in 107 AHL games. He has some indication that he could do pretty decent production at the NHL level especially as a 3rd/4th liner. I would love to have him paired up with Tolvanen. It gives an Ovechkin and Wilson type deal... Sniper / Center / Hard hitter with offensive capabilities (but not a complete goon). If RV is too injured to play, I think this would be a great way to go.

I hate Tom Wilson but the game type comparison is great. He definitely has the ability to be a perfect bottom six forward for years going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad