Confirmed with Link: Preds sign Tanner Jeannot to ELC

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
40 goals and 40 assists this season in the WHL.

Here's to hoping that he turns into a Marchessault type gem.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Can you guys give me a rundown, 0 knowledge on him. So far the impression is that Poile is covering his bases with this ELC

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Can you guys give me a rundown, 0 knowledge on him. So far the impression is that Poile is covering his bases with this ELC

Jordan Tootoo had 209 points in 220 games for Brandon in the WHL. I heard that he used to blow the puck past goalies in that league. Don't give the WHL numbers too much weight. Toots didn't turn out to be another Gordie Howe. He had 161 points in 723 NHL games after starting with the Preds at the age of 20. His best NHL season was 30 points, followed by 18.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Jordan Tootoo had 209 points in 220 games for Brandon in the WHL. I heard that he used to blow the puck past goalies in that league. Don't give the WHL numbers too much weight. Toots didn't turn out to be another Gordie Howe. He had 161 points in 723 NHL games after starting with the Preds at the age of 20. His best NHL season was 30 points, followed by 18.

I was thinking an overage junior playing against teenagers, most of who will never sniff pro hockey, should put up some impressive numbers.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Look at the last 8 seconds and all the guy's teammates looking down at him. They are saying the same thing.

Sticktape

Jan 25, 2017
Off to a good start this year with 7 pts in 5 games. Still racking up the PIMS too.

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Off to a good start this year with 7 pts in 5 games. Still racking up the PIMS too.
And they made him an "A"... on a shared team... I don't know anything about Jeannot really, but this is a fantastic start for him. In my head, he was a "career minor leaguer" and I probably wouldn't have given him a QO after this season. But he's doing a fantastic job so far. At the very least you'd think he is on track to winning himself a QO and a higher profile in the prospect rankings. :dunno:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Anything to see here?

13 points in eight AHL games, but Wolves are dominating with basically two franchises' prospects.

jusu11

Jun 27, 2012
Vingan wrote a good article in the Athletic where he was interviewing Wolves coach. Vingan asked about Tomasino, Davies and Pitlick specifically but in the end asked if there was another Preds prospect who had impressed the coach and the answer was Jeannot. He said that Jeannot is a true pro and would be the captain if they would have one in Wolves, is perfect player for the coach, does all the little things right and pulls the group around him to the right direction.

So based on this no one probably should expect him to become a top6 player or anything like that but if he has a good influence to a group of players that one day will be the key contributors in Nashville, I'd say that kind of person and mentality is always welcome. Can't have too much good influence and leaders in the room. So maybe he'll become a solid bottom 6 player in the future and a good link between the coach and the players. One can always hope.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I really love the flow of this thread. Starts off with an old guy smashing teenager clip. Get a smashing Cody McCloud clip 2 years later. And now we’ve seen him smash in the NHL. This guy is my new favorite Pred and I hope he finds a way to stick around.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
He is much quicker/sudden than I realized. He plays a hard game, but I really noticed his speed last night. I hope he sticks for a while. That bottom line is just straight wrecking dudes right now and hogging possession.

Reactions: SouthNash and weeze

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
He is much quicker/sudden than I realized. He plays a hard game, but I really noticed his speed last night. I hope he sticks for a while. That bottom line is just straight wrecking dudes right now and hogging possession.

Sissons/Trennin/Jeannot are a great 4th line that not only HITS but is scoring some as well! Plus they look like they are having fun while doing it!

Reactions: SouthNash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad