Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Oilers

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Hut needs to settle down. If Duby gets in this game it could be a scoring fest for the Oil.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Hutton is making alot of saves. It's the guys in front of him that aren't helping him by not getting the puck out of our end of the ice and keeping it in the opponent's end. Can't fault Hutton for this game.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
This dump and chase game plan of the Preds gets old after a while. It may work sometimes but alot of times it doesn't. Wish they could actually bring the puck in more often and keep the puck in the opponent's side of the ice.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
We. Are. LOSING. To the WORST. TEAM. IN THE NHL.

Funny thing is this year we seem to play better against the better teams than we do the worst teams. Seems like we have lost to more worst teams than good/great teams.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
The preds always play down to their opponents. I feel like a good coach generally prevents this...

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Beck was on top of Scrivens it was a good call. We can't get a goal no matter how much we try.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Our radio feed must be staffed by idiots if it was that evident. They didn't have a clue what happened and were shocked by the call. At least beck is getting to the net.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
no. scrivens knocked beck down. that was a bad call. these refs are horrible. they get clune for cross checking after he got dumped by a potter cross-check....this is a horribly called hockey game.

MakeTheIronSing

Oct 13, 2011
Edmonton
Neutral observer here (live in Edmonton but NOT an oiler fan)

This game has been a wash from what I've seen. The Predators have outplayed them all game and have looked incredible defensively. There's a million things to like about this team. This game could easily be 4 4 right now.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
I'm with 101. Smyth was contacting Hutton regardless. That goal should have been disallowed - pp preds similar to the beck goal.

The officials have made questionable goal calls now multiple times not to mention penalties. This is the first time I've called out the refs this year - they handed this game to the Oilers, who didn't need the help scoring goals regardless - three beauties.

Irregardless, what a disaster of a game.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
Damn... forgot about the game tonight switch over to see that I shouldn't
have switched over.
oh well, back to the curse of oak island,

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Game was just a disaster. What was the point of dressing Ekholm if he just plays 1 min and at the end of the game. I know Cullen and Stalberg were out and Nystrom was sick which was big contributor to it but blowing a game against Calgary and losing to Edmonton when we have to win just tells you how the season has gone.

roseyc

Mar 23, 2010
If we fire Trotz and Poile does the franchise go away? The players are tuned out they are playing awful to get traded. The passionate players are few and soon burned out. The show is over let the curtain down.

utkpred

Mar 12, 2012
If we fire Trotz and Poile does the franchise go away? The players are tuned out they are playing awful to get traded. The passionate players are few and soon burned out. The show is over let the curtain down.

I think Nashville is very committed to keeping the Predators around long term.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad