Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Oilers

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Cullen and Stalberg are out tonight according to Cooper. Looks like we'll get to see beck in finally.

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
i'm thinking we're in the midst of another possible move. one of cullen/stalberg is probably gonna get moved. Wilson is either being taught a lesson or they just think he blows too so they dropped him.

I think we have about 5-6 guys that could be moved here soon.

this might not be the right thread to bring it up but its kind of odd. also, since nashville sees bartley as the klein replacement does that make ekholm expendable? im not necessarily saying i hope it does, i'm just wondering.

side note: Beck looks decent. Would like to see Forsberg soon.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Either this ice is terrible or everyone is dealing with a head cold. Bouncing pucks and bodies falling.

LEGS!! Nice snipe.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
i'm thinking we're in the midst of another possible move. one of cullen/stalberg is probably gonna get moved. Wilson is either being taught a lesson or they just think he blows too so they dropped him.

I think we have about 5-6 guys that could be moved here soon.

this might not be the right thread to bring it up but its kind of odd. also, since nashville sees bartley as the klein replacement does that make ekholm expendable? im not necessarily saying i hope it does, i'm just wondering.

side note: Beck looks decent. Would like to see Forsberg soon.

Its possible about the moves but I would prefer FF to stay in Milwaukee for the rest of the year. What he gains there is much better than playing a lesser role here.

hockey diva

RIP Pred303
Sponsor
May 17, 2010
Beleriand
And that is what goal scorers look like boys and girls. I think Nystrom was blown by again.

It's Rexall Place Stu.

Been there, and yes it is a dump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad