Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Oilers

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Wilson will light it up with someone else. :shakehead

Wilson lacks talented people around him. He can make plays, The drop pass to FGish a couple games ago for the goal was sick. But we have to be disappointed in him and Borque right now they needed to play a LARGE role on this team this year.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
I would love to see our team be able to gain the attack zone like the oil do.

The Oilers carry the puck over the blue line most of the time. They make mistakes and there are turnovers but at least when it is successful, they still have possession of the puck, ( not a dump in and now a 50/50 chance of getting it back). Trotz system does not allow for that.
I love watching other teams carry or make passes to gain the zone.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
The Oilers carry the puck over the blue line most of the time. They make mistakes and there are turnovers but at least when it is successful, they still have possession of the puck, ( not a dump in and now a 50/50 chance of getting it back). Trotz system does not allow for that.

I agree that's one thing the Wings have been able to do forever. And a part off there success over the years.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD

Seems to be working out in the grand scheme of things for them :sarcasm:

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Listening and watching I have heard " drop pass" at least 4 times already this game. They enter the zone, they guy follows behind and a quick short drop pass. And their 4th line has done it as well! Much more entertaining game to watch.
Like I said, sometimes there are turnovers but why not try to keep possession if you can!

thecloser

Jun 29, 2012
NASHVILLE, TN
so uhh, hutton just got bowled over again? not as bad, but wtf?

smyth's shoulder got hutton in the face and pushed him down. i don't understand ref.

Phototropic

Feb 4, 2012
Chattanooga
Big difference between knocking the goalie over to knock the puck in and being pushed into the goalie after you shoot. Good calls unfortunately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad