nashville-predators-raise-banners-celebrating-previous-nhl-season.jpg

IeRF.gif

giphy (4).gif

fjCqLYq.gif

Go :jerts Go!

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
I guess that whole thing about wanting to get Hendricks a game before the playoffs was BS. Arguably the most important game of the year and you put this bum in the lineup. Nashville isn’t good right now but this isn’t the Kings. You can’t purposefully field an inferior lineup and expect better results.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Hayes is about to get hazed being saddled with both Connor and Laine on his line. Oof hope they can get out of their own zone.

Or vice versa. So far I'm not seeing someone that was worth giving up another 1st rounder for. Wouldn't mind having Lemmy in the lineup tonight either.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
I guess that whole thing about wanting to get Hendricks a game before the playoffs was BS. Arguably the most important game of the year and you put this bum in the lineup. Nashville isn’t good right now but this isn’t the Kings. You can’t purposefully field an inferior lineup and expect better results.
What do you do to negate a Cody McLeod from running your top players? Plus Roslovics been crap

Reactions: The Big M

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
What do you do to negate a Cody McLeod from running your top players? Plus Roslovics been crap
Rosolovic has been pretty bad but there is truly no one worse in the league than Hendricks. Actually, McLeod may be worse but he’s inconsequential. When another team fields a McLeod, the smart thing to do is realize it’s a massive advantage that they put someone who literally can’t play on the ice and then you skate around him and make them pay for their stupidity. You don’t stoop to that level. He’s not going to be running anybody and if he were, he’s certainly not going to chance his approach because Matt Hendricks is there to make him answer for it. It’s an archaic way of thinking.

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018

If we lose tonight, I'm doubtful it will be because we replaced one 4th liner with another.

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
If we lose tonight, I'm doubtful it will be because we replaced one 4th liner with another.
Probably not but again, why make your team worse for no reason? If you want to sit Roslovic, play Appleton, a guy who was actually reasonably productive with those minutes.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016

I agree this game is important -
It's also going to be very hard hitting, tight checking and potentially a grind - especially on the bottom 6.
I have no issue with giving Hendricks a few minutes tonight

AKAChip

Nov 19, 2013
Winnipeg
I agree this game is important -
It's also going to be very hard hitting, tight checking and potentially a grind - especially on the bottom 6.
I have no issue with giving Hendricks a few minutes tonight
Appleton can grind just as well as Hendricks and he can actually handle the puck and skate too as an added bonus. I suppose it goes back to acquiring Hendricks at all when he was a clear downgrade to the guy we already had in that role but it doesn’t make it any better.

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Appleton can grind just as well as Hendricks and he can actually handle the puck and skate too as an added bonus. I suppose it goes back to acquiring Hendricks at all when he was a clear downgrade to the guy we already had in that role but it doesn’t make it any better.

He sure isn't adding any skill over Apples - but he does add more of a physical presence IMO, and that's why Mo has him in the line up tonight.
Again, I don't see an issue - in fact, he might come in handy if this thing gets ugly (and it has a huge potential to do just that).

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
He sure isn't adding any skill over Apples - but he does add more of a physical presence IMO, and that's why Mo has him in the line up tonight.
Again, I don't see an issue - in fact, he might come in handy if this thing gets ugly (and it has a huge potential to do just that).
That’s the spirit, Johansen or PK start to get stabby send in the grey bush.:sarcasm:

Reactions: Cypruss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad