GDT: Preds @ Jets • Sat Mar 23rd, 6PM • Bell MTS Centre • Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
cut.jpg

Tonight's Game
The Winnipeg Jets begin a four-game homestand, their last of the season, tonight when they entertain the Nashville Predators...The Jets are coming off a 2-1 Pacific Division road trip, which ended with a 5-0 loss to the Vegas Golden Knights on Thursday night...Winnipeg continues the homestand Monday against the Dallas Stars.

Playoff Picture
Magic Number:
Current Point Total: 92
Projected Playoff Line: 87 Points
Jets Could Clinch a Playoff Spot: If any one of the following scenarios occurs...
- Earn a point against Nashville
- Arizona and Colorado losing in any fashion
- Minnesota losing in any fashion and Arizona or Colorado losing in regulation
- Minnesota losing in any fashion and Arizona and Colorado losing in overtime or a shootout

If the Playoffs Started Today...: The Jets (1st in the Central) would have home ice against the Dallas Stars (1st in Wild Card) in the First Round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Chance to Clinch
Tomorrow is the second chance the Jets have this season to clinch their spot in the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs via the scenarios outlined above...Last season, the Jets clinched their playoff spot on Mar. 25 at home with a 5-4 shootout win against the Nashville Predators...The Jets needed 102 points to clinch last season, but can do so this year with 94 points.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Yay 6:00 start!

Hopefully a Jets team playing with their speed and not taking undisciplined penalties.

Playoff atmosphere!
Clench to Clinch tonight.
GJG

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I hope Morrow got the sniffles or a paper cut and Kiss gets a shot tonight , i have seen enough of Morrow and i don't want to see him in the lineup anymore . Maurice if you are reading this , you've been told . :laugh:

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
With Croissant hurt, will Comrie get a start in regular season? Can’t be tiring out Helle before the big show starts

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Reuniting Schwheehlers is a good thing IMO... :thumbu:

Hendy in for Rosie again? PMo must be expecting another gritty Jerts/Perds battle! ;)
I don't mind it but instead of Roslovic again it should be Frenchie . Frenchie hasn't played well pretty much all season , maybe a break will help him .

Reactions: probablywrongbut

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Hendricks!!! :vhappy:

Our Great 2C Hope to start the year now becoming a regular healthy scratch. Oh, the ignominy. Even Sip's undivided attention hasn't turned his game around. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad