GDT: Preds @ Flames 8:00 - Battle for the 5th pick and Hook starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
PREDATORS (29-31-10) at FLAMES (28-34-7)

TV: FS-TN, SNET-W

Last 10: Nashville 3-7-0; Calgary 6-4-0

Season series: This is the third and final game between the Nashville Predators and Calgary Flames. The home team has won each of the first two. Ryan Ellis and Craig Smith scored 1:45 apart early in the third period as the Predators claimed a 4-2 win in Nashville on Jan. 14. Ten days later, Sean Monahan scored in the shootout as the Flames overcame a four-goal game by Eric Nystrom for a 5-4 victory in Calgary.

Big story: Flames rookie Kenny Agostino is expected to make his NHL debut. One of the key pieces obtained a year ago in the trade that sent franchise icon Jarome Iginla to the Pittsburgh Penguins, the 21-year-old forward scored 56 goals and had 76 assists in his four-year career at Yale University, which just concluded. Agostino signed his entry-level NHL contract on Monday.

"There are [13] games left, and I've only played 30 this year, so that'll be something I have to get my body to adapt to, and keep a proper diet while I'm here," Agostino said in the Calgary Herald.

NyquistIsMyGod*

Will likely watch this game to see Jarnkrok's debut. A call-up to show that he has a chance to crack the roster next season, that he has a future in the NHL in Nashville or was he simply tearing it up in Milwaukee?

Regardless, I'll try to watch a piece. What line?

preds1

Apr 2, 2010
TN
Will likely watch this game to see Jarnkrok's debut. A call-up to show that he has a chance to crack the roster next season, that he has a future in the NHL in Nashville or was he simply tearing it up in Milwaukee?

Regardless, I'll try to watch a piece. What line?

Knowing Trotz.......probably 4th line / 7-8 mins.

Maybe 3rd though, who knows.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Ok, Hook pure and simple, score a hattrick but make sure the Preds draft standing is still low. This is a 4 pt game for the draft!

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Still can't believe we lost to CGY in a game where Eric Nystrom scored four goals (1..2..3..4! 4 goals!).

TheCount.jpg

Hoping for some good play from Captain Hook and that's about it.

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Has any Predator forward been given more chance at first line minutes than Gabriel Borque? He gets scratched and then back to the first line, etc., etc.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Will watch have ZERO expectations. Two of the bottom teams in the league fighting for a draft pick. That is all!!!!!!!!!!!

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Iron Hook just suck less than the rest of the team and we will be happy :)

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Hopefully Jarnkrok looks good and the preds come out of here with calgary getting 2 points. If calgary and edmonton continue playing somewhat decently as they have the preds could conceivably pick as high as 4. We play a lot of teams still fighting for the playoffs or for seeding

Chicago twice
Dallas twice
Avs, Capitals, Ducks and Sharks on a Cali back to back, Phoenix and finish the season with a back to back containing one of the chicago games and the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad