Predictions for the next 4 games against 4 contenders (Jets, TML, Preds, TBL)

How many points does Montreal collect over the next 4 games?

• Total voters

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Shaw is an option, not a good one.

And i don't know where this idea that Hudon can play center coming from (french medias probably) but the guy sucks defensively on the wing, don't put him at center because he played a couple of games 3 years ago in the minors. Playing center means taking defensive responsability....

Having said that let's say Domi is out.....then you'll have Danault - Kotkaniemi - Shaw? - Peca?
That's not really good enough for a regular season's game, imagine in the PO.

An injury to Weber or Price would also end our season. Not many teams could survive an injury to their 1C in the playoffs, just how it goes.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
An injury to Weber or Price would also end our season. Not many teams could survive an injury to their 1C in the playoffs, just how it goes.

Key role is one thing but we should be able to filled a complementary role. Just today, with Folin they have an option that is not Alzner. Of Course Folin can't replace Weber or Petry, not even Mete....but he could jump in and replace a Kulak or Benn.

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
so 3 out of 4 points so far not bad. If we can pull one win out of the next 2 would be pretty good IMO.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
so 3 out of 4 points so far not bad. If we can pull one win out of the next 2 would be pretty good IMO.

Yeah, the worst they could do right now is 1-2-1. It's almost like house money 2 games into this stretch.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
The team played good, but lacked finish on the top lines. Drouin just simply isn’t a gamer enough.

They need a Panarin. Not this year

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
What the f does that mean acceptable?

You sound like Bergevin after we got beat by the Rangers in the first round two years ago and couldn't score. "Ya, that was an exciting season we gave the fans."

If you look up the term acceptable in your dictionary you should see exactly what the word means. You can even google "acceptable define" and it will tell you.

Now quit quoting my posts if you're going to act like a child. Which is depressing since, based on your name, you're old enough to remember Mats Naslund. Jesus.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
If you look up the term acceptable in your dictionary you should see exactly what the word means. You can even google "acceptable define" and it will tell you.

Now quit quoting my posts if you're going to act like a child. Which is depressing since, based on your name, you're old enough to remember Mats Naslund. Jesus.

The current offense is unacceptable. Therefore the play of the team as a whole is unacceptable. Offense is a thing Clode. You don't have to play your best offensive players with plugs.

There fixed it for you.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
The current offense is unacceptable. Therefore the play of the team as a whole is unacceptable. Offense is a thing Clode. You don't have to play your best offensive players with plugs.

There fixed it for you.

Okay go take a nap old man. 3 out of 8 points against 4 of the best teams in the league is acceptable. It's not a complete disaster. I was expecting 4 they got 3. Shit happens. Nothing to get riled up over.

Also I am not Claude Julien so I don't understand why you're talking to me like I am.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Okay go take a nap old man. 3 out of 8 points against 4 of the best teams in the league is acceptable. It's not a complete disaster. I was expecting 4 they got 3. **** happens. Nothing to get riled up over.

Also I am not Claude Julien so I don't understand why you're talking to me like I am.

Wasn't talking to you. Was talking to Clode and Bergevin. It's unacceptable Clode and MB.

76ftw, you're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. Nothing to do with age. But make sure you're in bed by your bedtime.

More offense and less grinders please.

Gainesvillain

Apr 9, 2013
Yessss....I had 3 points. Admittedly, I was nervous after the first 2 games, but the boys pulled through.

Seriously, though: it's where we should be against 4 of the top teams in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad