Predictions for the next 4 games against 4 contenders (Jets, TML, Preds, TBL)

How many points does Montreal collect over the next 4 games?

• Total voters

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
They traded 10 spots in the draft for him man lol

I'm fine with the move as long as they realize within the next 10 days that they traded those 10 spots for a good 13th or 14th forward and go out and get a better 4th line.

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
Why did the Habs only get 3 points?

1. A horrible PP
2. A 3rd line that cannot score
3. Brain dead giveaways that end up straight in the Habs net

Fix those things...

Reactions: peate

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
As good as we were vs the Jets, and somewhat the Leafs...we were just that awful vs the Preds and Bolts.....was hoping for 5 pts and we got 3pts..............It looked so promising after the Jets game, they we so good, but then reality came along.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
Well, those 4 teams are part of the top 8 teams in the league. I was hoping for 4 points, but we got 3. We all know the Habs are more of a 12-18 team at the moment (and trending upwards, which is more than anybody would have expected), so realistically, it was a tall order for us to expect them to get more than 4 points out of 8 against these teams.

Stay the course, continue to draft and develop our young prospects and hopefully we can find a few stars.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I had 4 pts. Thought we'd go OT with Jets and Preds. Lose to TB and beat T.O. Instead, we beat Jets, lost in OT to T.O and lost to Preds and TB. Felt that Preds game was a lost opportunity. They were not playing well. They had lost 4 in a row and had just lost to Detroit for gawd's sake. They lost again last night to Vegas. It was the most winnable game among the 4, and we really just blew it.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I just did the same. I had foolishly voted 5 earlier.

This is a brilliant poll. :handclap:

Pollsters need to get the "change your vote" button out of there, another good feature would be to hide the results until after you've voted.

Reactions: Big Lurk

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I had picked 5 and maybe with a win against the Panthers we'll get them, just took one more game than we thought. After the Jets game, I was confident, just goes to show this team has many flaws.

Jul 6, 2016
I was hoping for 5 points over the last four games. Habs were in the game vs Nash and TB until the 3rd period. WE could and should had gotten at least one point out of those two.

The loss vs the Leafs is hurting. Leading early in the 3rd and losing in OT.

I am pretty disappointed with the play of Domi and Drouin especially.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I had picked 5 and maybe with a win against the Panthers we'll get them, just took one more game than we thought. After the Jets game, I was confident, just goes to show this team has many flaws.

Sorry to tell you, your guess of 5 pts in 5 games for this poll does not qualify , nice try tho. :sarcasm:

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Predicted 5 points...Win against Winnipeg and Leafs, OT against PK’s team and lose against Tampa.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
C'mon fellow cheaters, just a few more changed votes and we win the poll!!!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
As good as we were vs the Jets, and somewhat the Leafs...we were just that awful vs the Preds and Bolts.....was hoping for 5 pts and we got 3pts..............It looked so promising after the Jets game, they we so good, but then reality came along.

The preds game was winnable. The first period was flat because of the layoff, but that game could have gone either way.

The Tampa game went out of control once kucherov scored on that broken play in the 3rd period.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad