Speculation: Predict who's being dealt before/during the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Not going to be a happy camper if he doesn't find a way to move that albatross Chris Kelly contract. He's making the team significantly weaker by keeping Kelly on the club next year.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
As someone that can be slotted on the 3rd line, I don't see the downfall

Kassian to me seems like a real boom or bust player. He needs to be a 25+ goal top 6 player like Lucic if he's going to be useful. He's not smart enough or good enough defensively to be a 3rd liner IMO. He reminds me so much of Steve Downie...I expect him to be a journeyman like Downie as teams continue to realize that he will never be that 25 goal guy.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
Kassian to me seems like a real boom or bust player. He needs to be a 25+ goal top 6 player like Lucic if he's going to be useful. He's not smart enough or good enough defensively to be a 3rd liner IMO. He reminds me so much of Steve Downie...I expect him to be a journeyman like Downie as teams continue to realize that he wiill never be that 25 goal guy.

To me he reminds me of Knuble. He would provide some protection for Yeti while being able to take a shift on either top line.

I personally like this deal because of Bonino. Kassian just gives us another plugger.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
To me he reminds me of Knuble. He would provide some protection for Yeti while being able to take a shift on either top line.

I personally like this deal because of Bonino. Kassian just gives us another plugger.

where would Bonino even play, though? He's a center.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Or Chia could just keep Kelly and happily pay 3 million per, never giving moving him much thought. Prob considering him a good value.

Just saying.

It's not what YOU think of Kelly's value, it's what Chia thinks. Big disconnect there, I'd bet...well...with a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad