Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
1672540331547.png

Rankings for Semi's after a reseed

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Slovaks were so close to something other than Canada.. what a lousy twist.

Canada
US
coin flip between Sweden/Finland... too close to call for me.
Czechs in a close game... Swiss beat us here a week ago.

That would setup a Canada vs US semi which would probably be the match of the tourney.

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
USA is really going to be cheering for the Swiss to pull off the upset. But I don't think any surprises here.

Canada
USA
Finland
Czechia

Reactions: Czechboy

Elias40

Jan 3, 2020
Canada
USA
Czechia
Sweden

I think Lindbom and more players capable of scoring a goal will decide Sweden's progress. And even if they lose both games after that, I won't be disappointed.

You can't fall below someone who finished lower - Finland finished 2nd, the Swedes 3rd.
Thanks for the correction, it's quite unfortunate for Sweden that they won three matches but are third in their group.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
A final CAN vs FIN possible again! But i don t believe it. My prediction: CAN, US, FIN, CZE and Final: CAN vs CZE

Reactions: ORRFForever

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
Canada
USA
Finland
Czech Republic

Pretty convinced about Can / USA. Coin flip between Sweden and Finland. Could be a bit of a fight for my Czech team. I think we are better and hopefully might win comfortably (assuming all things bring equal and no knockout stage jitters gripping the team), but Switzerland’s fourth spot is not like Germany’s fourth spot. They actually won three games and might be a tough nut to crack. In contrast, it must be every Group B team’s wet dream to get to play Germany. They have been very, very unimpressive.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Slovakia beat states... Similar to Canada.

Swiss have won 5 of 6 here including exhibition and beat Czechs a week ago

German starter is very good and took Sweden to 1-0

Don't expect walkovers.

Reactions: WhiskeyYerTheDevils

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Slovakia over Canada - I had a crappy start to the new year and this would make me feel better. Not that I don't like Canada, but I really like both the Slovaks and the Czechs.

Finland over Sweden - Everything I have seen so far tells me Sweden should win, but whenever I expect Finland to lose they end up winning.

Czechia over Switzerland - The Swiss are always a tough out, but this years Czech team is so good and I really want them to make it to the final or at least medal.

U.S. over Germany - I wanted to pick Germany, but then decided I might as well make sure I get one of these right, so there will be no apocalypse and the US will cruise to an easy 8-0 win even with Quapp standing on his head.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
USA over Germany feels like the only sure thing.

I think one of Switzerland / Slovakia have a really good shot at an upset. Both teams coming from a battle tested group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad