Post-Game Talk: Predators vs JAWS - WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Could be far worse coughatlantawinnipegcough.

I've been wondering, will we ever see the Preds on a nationally televised game such as the Sunday afternoon games that are on NBC?

TBH, I am actually happy we only get 1 NBC this year. I can't stand their whole production.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
I would like to see the Preds on NBC just because I'd like to watch them more on TV in HD. Of course the one game they actually do get on NBC this year is a game I would've gotten on TV anyways.

Infinite Jest

Apr 26, 2013
Weber rifles one that gets the glass!!! Rinne waffle boards the puck into the corner!!! Craig Smith who went to preschool at huggy monster academy, scores a shorty on the breakaway!!!

More like: Ribeiro plays it along to Neal, Neal whips it to Wilson, Wilson plays it along geometrically to Josi, Josi pushes it back to Wilson, Wilson lays it across to Ribeiro, Ribeiro drops it to Weber, Weber with a DRRRRIIIIVVVVVEEEE that misses over the top.

Wine Cups

Apr 2, 2010
Alabama
For my first game of the year, it was a grand success! Roads were fine all the way from Birmingham to Smashville. Watching FF9 give the sharks the cold shoulder works. Potting 5 for a little revenge works. Watching Pekka put on that show in person was just unreal! Thanks to all you folks who stayed home you turned our $57 tickets into $150 tickets. Per the front door, "sit where ever you want, we want the arena to look full for TV." Rgr That. To boot my son made NHL Tonight for about 1.5 seconds.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
For my first game of the year, it was a grand success! Roads were fine all the way from Birmingham to Smashville. Watching FF9 give the sharks the cold shoulder works. Potting 5 for a little revenge works. Watching Pekka put on that show in person was just unreal! Thanks to all you folks who stayed home you turned our $57 tickets into $150 tickets. Per the front door, "sit where ever you want, we want the arena to look full for TV." Rgr That. To boot my son made NHL Tonight for about 1.5 seconds.

That's great! Glad you guys had a blast. Come on back now, ya hear? Could be you guys were good luck charms. We haven't blown the doors off too many teams this year.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Glad you had decent roads. I wasn't worried about getting to the game, it was getting home! Much as I love Bridgestone, I really didn't want to spend the night there!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

Wow- kudos to you for making that drive considering the weather- I am also in Birmingham and no way I would have been brave enough to try it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad