GDT: Predators vs. Flames, November 7 @ 7:00 MST

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
If you're not going to sit Huberdeau, which lets be honest you're not, the least you could do is take him off PP1. He's basically been doing the PKs work for them this season.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Every shot Lindholm takes goes ricochetting off bodies and sticks
Yeah he's dependable (actually pretty elite) defensively, but looks to be a 65 pt type player overall. Worth $7Myr. Not the 9+ it'd take to keep him here. And why would we want to? He's a phenomenal 2C, but not a producing 1C without Johnny/chuk on career yrs. He'll compliment a true #1 wherever we ship him.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yeah he's dependable (actually pretty elite) defensively, but looks to be a 65 pt type player overall. Worth $7Myr. Not the 9+ it'd take to keep him here. And why would we want to? He's a phenomenal 2C, but not a producing 1C without Johnny/chuk on career yrs. He'll compliment a true #1 wherever we ship him.

His stock is sure dropping. Without Johnny and Tkachuk around he's very 2C for sure.

Reactions: flames23 and DFF

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Lindholm can’t be the prime focus on his line. He is just not good enough when the attention is on him.

Huberdeau on the other hand already quit. Enjoy his retirement.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Yeah but at 50% retained he's a deal. And you can't judge him on a team with 3 wins. League wide he's known as a good hockey player.

I think his trade-value still decent. But I can't see him getting the dollars he wants, I guess that's what I meant. If we're smart we deal him sooner than later IMO (something we didn't do with Brodie, and Monahan, what we should be doing with Mangi too IMO).

Reactions: Boomstick

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I think Lindholm would look good with McDrai. He needs some heavyweights to carry him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad