GDT: Predators vs. Flames, November 7 @ 7:00 MST

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Hm? Don't think I've seen any hate for Zary. Unless you're talking about when he was drafted. I wouldn't know if people liked the pick or not at the time
Hate is maybe too strong of a word. More that some were just writing him off.

If I remember correctly, wasn't a fan of trading down, but liked Zary well enough

Reactions: Felidae

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Hm? Don't think I've seen any hate for Zary. Unless you're talking about when he was drafted. I wouldn't know if people liked the pick or not at the time

Even when he was drafted most people wanted him at that pick so when we moved down and got him I don't remember anyone really being too angry about it.

Reactions: Felidae

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Saros is why we need to play Wolf. They are so similar. He’s square on plays where other guys are on their ass.

Honestly you can make a strong argument Wolf might be the player who has accomplished the most to never get a regular chance at an NHL role in history.

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Did Eric Francis recently have a stroke?
"He's got a lot of skool, pissed more games than he's played the last couple years."

Give the boy a chance

pizza-wolf.gif

Revolving door at SN these years
Yeah they seem to have a new person every week.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
It's too bad we're gonna finally "rebuild" or so it seems we're on track to and THEN give wolf the net.

I look forward to him keeping us a bubble team for 5 years while we try to be last.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Damn all that effort in the Ozone just to not get a shot on net. Disappointing.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I think Hubie is now 4/3787 on those backhand passes on the rush.

Play Wolf next game no matter what. Give him a shot before we blow it up for 6th Rd picks lol.

Anyone remember beating Vancouver's D squad 10-0? Felt good even though it meant f all.

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad