Pre-Game Talk: Predators @ Habs, Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Someone doesn't agree with you, so they're a troll...I'm a Habs fan; check my post history. I'm just not one of the blindly faithful, delusional, Molson Piss drinking, casual fans.

"I hope Subban torches the Canadiens tonight - a hattrick, flamboyant celebrations, the works."

Your user name and above quote don't you'll have to forgive my confusion. Usually a fan of a team roots for the team to do well. You're willing to have them be embarrassed in their own rink to prove a point. You even singled out specific players.

Roke

Jul 21, 2003
Winnipeg
"I hope Subban torches the Canadiens tonight - a hattrick, flamboyant celebrations, the works."

Your user name and above quote don't you'll have to forgive my confusion. Usually a fan of a team roots for the team to do well. You're willing to have them be embarrassed in their own rink to prove a point. You even singled out specific players.

When the only realistic hope of the team doing well requires a complete change in management hoping for the owner to be embarrassed into finally getting around to making changes he should have made years ago is perfectly rational.

There are some GMs who get you to the playoffs (some of the time, when they get outstanding goaltending). I want the Habs to have a GM who can get them through the playoffs and holding the Cup.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Of course PK has changed. When MB traded him, he was still a young dman coming into his own and maturing as a player. Even today, he isn't as good as he will be in the future. He gets better almost every game.

But it isn't just PK who (predictably, to anyone with an ounce of sense) got better. It's also being in an environment where coaching and management embraces, appreciates and takes advantage of what they have. MB and MT are two of the most stupid, most ignorant hockey minds in the NHL over the last 15 years. Absolutely astoundingly stupid men.

Well said ......Bravo you nailed it nothing to add , except for the blind remaining fans of this embarassment of organization

I was born a hab fan but i ll root against them till these clowns and bozos are OUT

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016

Here I'll lay it out plain and simple for you: I am unhappy with the state of this team. I am unhappy with the way this team has been run since Bergevin came in. I want to see the Habs win a Cup before I'm dead. This team is going nowhere with this core, and Bergevin needs to go. He has done enough damage, and has proven he is an inept buffoon. Every day he is still here is another day we have to wait until the Habs are respectable again. I won't cheer for the Habs to win another game until MB is gone. Winning games is worse for the long term future of the habs at this point.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
What are you even saying? The trade was stupid, we got hosed, and now our team is in the toilet with zero leadership, zero passion and nobody gives a ****.

Meanwhile PK is thriving and he took Weber's team that never went anywhere to the cup finals in his FIRST YEAR there. And he'll probably do it again this year too. Nashville is, for the first time, a relevant team in the NHL.
Hey I know when I'm licked. Go Preds! Boo Habs until management gets fired and Weber and Price get traded. Then it's go Habs until we will find something else to complain about. I'm not blind, I just refuse to let my recreational time be more frustrating than my work life. It makes no sense. Good luck tonight, hope the Habs get destroyed.

Reactions: badi

Bieber fever

Mar 7, 2010
Westmount
Still f***ing raging at the trade . f*** you Bergevin seriously

Who the f*** trade a fan favourite for a older player at the same position who is AT best on the same level ??? Imagine how mad leafs would be if Lou decides to trade Matthews for Toews....

Just saw on video of Subban and his teammate at the children hospital.So f***ing mad right now

Reactions: badi

badi

Jan 21, 2008
Lets enjoy watching PK play 1 game here except of 41 games minimum per year

Thank you Bargainbin and Condo Geoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad