Status
Not open for further replies.

muzion

Oct 5, 2007
St-Hubert, Québec
tumblr_om7rdrtP4L1ugk65ko2_1280.gif

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
This is not going to die. The years will pass and we will continue to get jacked up about this trade.

Then when PK hits the last year of his contract Habs fans will start wondering if PK will go to UFA so that we have a chance of signing him and so he can come home. When he doesn't, and he gets older and starts slowing down, we will wonder if maybe he will be traded and maybe we can get him because he would still be good as a 3D. This will go on until he retires, and even past that time,

See Vinnie posts over the years.

PecnoTrunk

Dec 20, 2014
This is not going to die. The years will pass and we will continue to get jacked up about this trade.

Then when PK hits the last year of his contract Habs fans will start wondering if PK will go to UFA so that we have a chance of signing him and so he can come home. When he doesn't, and he gets older and starts slowing down, we will wonder if maybe he will be traded and maybe we can get him because he would still be good as a 3D. This will go on until he retires, and even past that time,

See Vinnie posts over the years.
except vinnie never wanted to play in montreal

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
except vinnie never wanted to play in montreal

Its more about how the fans will react pretty much the same. For sure PK wanted to have his career only in Montreal. But I dont think he will turn his back on the Preds when his contract is up. If they want him and offer him a fair deal I think he will stay there.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
PK is never coming back and who could ever blame him? He gave everything he had to this organization on and off the ice, and that gets you railroaded out of here.

I hope he scores 5 tomorrow, and buries the high school dropout forever. That would be justice.

An alternating chant of MB sucks , Molson sucks would be good. Dont want to hear " we want PK as that would be disrespectful to Weber ".

Reactions: Maliki2

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
PK is never coming back and who could ever blame him? He gave everything he had to this organization on and off the ice, and that gets you railroaded out of here.

I hope he scores 5 tomorrow, and buries the high school dropout forever. That would be justice.

What would be sweet would be Price letting in a goal or two from his shots lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad