Pre-Game Talk: Predators @ Canadiens - Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
I looked at the standings and lo and behold the Preds have only one point more than this "crap" Habs team. Also, an argument can be made that these days the Eastern Conference is the stronger one of the two. And for anyone that is gonna pull the P.K. is injured card all I have to say is Weber.

PK, Arvidsson, Josi, Forsberg, Turris, Ekholm, Sissons...

Bit of a difference, don't you think?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

All new for 2019 ...

6RaeAZy.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Subban is goona get booed...

Looking forward to all the battles between Subban and Gallagher. They might as well dedicate one camera solely to their confrontations -- it'll be a fun watch all its own. The hatred for each other is visceral.

Reminds me somewhat of the animosity you'd see in old time hockey even if it's not to the same extent. Wish we'd have more of that.

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
So I see you're going with reputation and not results.

Not at all. You were talking injuries. Those players have all been injured this year. Most of them for over 15 games. It's not just PK vs. Weber. That team has been decimated by injury.

Reactions: Runner77

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
PK, Arvidsson, Josi, Forsberg, Turris, Ekholm, Sissons...

Bit of a difference, don't you think?

The Preds got full on flattened by injuries this year, as bad as one team can get hit.

Ekholm and Josi have played all games but you are right on the others. Forsberg, PK and Arvy are the big ones. Their two top forwards and their top d man is a pretty big blow.

Watch that team healthy go on a run, they are still best in league IMO. Top 3 for sure.

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
The Preds got full on flattened by injuries this year, as bad as one team can get hit.

Ekholm and Josi have played all games but you are right on the others. Forsberg, PK and Arvy are the big ones. Their two top forwards and their top d man is a pretty big blow.

Watch that team healthy go on a run, they are still best in league IMO. Top 3 for sure.

Ekholm was only out a couple of games, I think, but Josi missed more than that. At one point, Ellis was their only top 4 playing. Arvidsson and Forsberg were out at the same time for close to 20. Forsberg was back on the roster for a couple of games and is now back on IR.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Ekholm was only out a couple of games, I think, but Josi missed more than that. At one point, Ellis was their only top 4 playing. Arvidsson and Forsberg were out at the same time for close to 20. Forsberg was back on the roster for a couple of games and is now back on IR.

He must have heard what kotka does to swedes

Reactions: groovejuice
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad