Pre-Game Talk: Predators @ Canadiens - Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
I looked at the standings and lo and behold the Preds have only one point more than this "crap" Habs team. Also, an argument can be made that these days the Eastern Conference is the stronger one of the two. And for anyone that is gonna pull the P.K. is injured card all I have to say is Weber.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Pk has apparently looked not so great since his return from injury but it's certain he'll be a factor in some way tomorrow night.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The preds are not going so well lately.
7-7-1 since the the start of December.....and they have some problems on the road.

Habs on the other hand is one of the hottest team lately and are in a hell of a race for the PO.
Going for the Habs on this one.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Nashville in Detroit tonight. I believe Rinne is scheduled to start tonight, which would mean we would get Saros tomorrow. But that's not official yet.

japhi

Jul 7, 2014
Pk has apparently looked not so great since his return from injury but it's certain he'll be a factor in some way tomorrow night.

Didn’t look great before the injury either.

I am pumped for this game. PK will be buzzing, crowd will be pumped, Weber will be....unmoved. Preds have been racked with injuries, thats a very good team that should have a big second half. PK will come around, maybe this is the game that gets him back. Should be a beauty of a game.

Reactions: Frank Drebin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad