Post-Game Talk: Predators at San Jose, 9:30 PM CDT

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
I was wondering whether we were going to have a GDT. Got it up a few minutes before it starts. :handclap:

Looks like Gaustad and Jones are back in tonight. I'm going to guess that Sissons will be scratched unless they move him to wing but we will see who the D man will be. It is MDZ which isn't surprising given that give away last night.

Last edited:

Enoch

This is my boomstick
Jul 2, 2003
Cookeville TN
Del Zotto and Sissons scratched.

Clune, Bartley still in.

This is one reason I scratch my head at this organization.

Glad Gaustad and Jones are back in the lineup.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
Here's to hoping we see more of the same from last night. Was nice to see us not playing dump and chase all evening and actually create offense off our transition game by bringing the puck in instead.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Horny is on fiiireeee.

Is it just me or have we had a crazy amount of players with a chance of a hat trick the last few games? Seems like they always get two early goals but can never get the third.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
Yup. When all is said and done, as big of a "trainwreck" as this season has been, watch us miss out by 2-4 points.

And that I would be deeply happy about. Next year, a healthy Rinne, Iron Hook instead of Legwand, Forsberg with another year under his belt, 12M to sign possibly ONE forward and ONE backup goaltender.

I see hope for next year.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Josi and we are up 3-0. It hasn't really been that much of a trainwreck season it just seemed that way because of the bad stretches where they played horrible. People forget the wins and just remember the bad losses.

NorthAlPredfan

Dec 18, 2010
Huntsville, Al
And that I would be deeply happy about. Next year, a healthy Rinne, Iron Hook instead of Legwand, Forsberg with another year under his belt, 12M to sign possibly ONE forward and ONE backup goaltender.

I see hope for next year.

Agreed. A whole lot of talent in the system that hopefully can mature over the next couple seasons. Maybe with some new additions in the coaching staff/GM area and things may be good for the future.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
The captain on pace to finish with a career high in points. Hopefully goals too. Him and Josi are such a great pairing.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Really, if you get right down to it, it is our play at home this year that really cost us a playoff spot. We have been pretty darn good on the road all season- we have some very impressive wins (2 x over Chicago, Anaheim, LA, San Jose, etc)

It wasn't just the 1-5 homestand after the Olympics- 17-17-5 overall. If we had had anything close to our normal home record, we would easily be in the playoffs..

Also, how about this- if the Preds win this game tonight without going to shootout, we will have the same number of ROW wins as Minnesota.

Not saying we don't have a bunch of issues, but we really weren't that far away from having a pretty good season....

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00