Post-Game Talk: Predators at Rangers 12/10/2013

Vickers8

Its been 32 games. He was lied to by the guy that hired him. Hes under a mandate to get more offense out of this team and God himself couldnt do that.

I agree with you, but he has to do better too, this team is in shambles and of course it starts with Slats

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
I agree with you, but he has to do better too, this team is in shambles and of course it starts with Slats

What is he supposed to do? No matter what he does, hes going to alienate the issues on this team (players and GM).

These were the architects of the stupid vision that a player's coach that opened up the offense was what was needed. Vigneault is supposed to just change course on that? I feel bad for the guy.

Say what you want about Torts, but he was more than willing to tell someone to go **** themselves, this is how it needs to be done. I dont think AV even has that in him.

Vickers8

Clune, Hendricks and Gaustad. Future superstars in the making.

What the ****.

Just like every 2nd and 3rd string goalie we make look like Patrick Roy, Hendricks should have been knocked out when he tried to get the puck from Hank after the whistle, but we have a bunch of girl scouts

Bleed Ranger Blue

Jul 18, 2006
Clune, Hendricks and Gaustad. Future superstars in the making.

What the ****.

4th line tend to go to town on this team because our bottom 6 forwards/3rd pairing D stinks.

Shall we harken back to the days when folks were lauding the key depth pick-ups of Pouliot and D. Moore? These guys stink. They may actually have negative value.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
4th line tend to go to town on this team because our bottom 6 forwards/3rd pairing D stinks.

Shall we harken back to the days when folks were lauding the key depth pick-ups of Pouliot and D. Moore? These guys stink. They may actually have negative value.

Best depth we've had post-lockout!

CDiablo

Jul 18, 2012
I accidentally found a way to enjoy, or not hate as much watching Rangers games more. I was invited to play on my buddies ice team, something I would normally turn down when a Ranger game is on, but since they are slumping I figured I would tape the game. When I came back I found that if the Rangers are down 1 or doing better I keep watching, if they are down 2 or more fast forward until they bring it within 1. I got through the game in about 30 minutes, and saved a bunch of stress, time and depression.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
If Bobrovsky is injured, that means the back up is playing which means we will get shut out :p:

My offer to play goal for the visiting team at MSG is still good. I am out of shape, don't skate too well, and have never played goal, but I figure getting a win at MSG would be a pretty cool story to tell my grandkids one day.

RangersHank*

Yeah i agree. We will probably have to add to even trade them. Pyatt and a 5th for a 6th or some ****

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I accidentally found a way to enjoy, or not hate as much watching Rangers games more. I was invited to play on my buddies ice team, something I would normally turn down when a Ranger game is on, but since they are slumping I figured I would tape the game. When I came back I found that if the Rangers are down 1 or doing better I keep watching, if they are down 2 or more fast forward until they bring it within 1. I got through the game in about 30 minutes, and saved a bunch of stress, time and depression.

I've been doing exactly this for a while now. It's quite sad how many games I've had to fast-forward through lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad