Post-Game Talk: Predators at Rangers 12/10/2013

Unpredictable1

Jan 27, 2008
Alberta
The problem with the Rangers playing such uninspired, disjointed hockey is that I'll sit and watch every god damn minute of every one of the games this season regardless.

Zamboner

Juice in his slacks
Feb 7, 2013
NY
We've gotten beaten worse, but that felt like the worse game of the year. I'm pretty sure Nashville is terrible too, and we didn't look like we belonged on the same ice with them.

Carlos Ranger

Zucc-a-Rella
Apr 9, 2007
NJ
owned by the 4th line of the stupid ****ing nashville predators. great job, Rangers! **** you glen sather

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Hockey is supposed to make my life better. I'm actually looking forward to work these days because I don't have to think about this team.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Grind Jam Grind said:
You mean how it's proven that most of the time pulling the goalie results in no goal or a goal against?

Yes, in the same way it is proven that losing by 1, 2, and 3 all result in the same loss at the end of the game.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
The problem with the Rangers playing such uninspired, disjointed hockey is that I'll sit and watch every god damn minute of every one of the games this season regardless.

Yeah isn't awful? What's wrong with us?

zuckera1

Mar 3, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Say what you want about our inability to score, but Hank needs to be better than that.

An 8.5 million dollar goalie shouldn't be outplayed by his opponent on a nightly basis. The team didn't play well, but Hank needs to be better. The 2nd goal tonight was inexcusable and he should've had the 3rd one too, can't let the puck slide in front from the back of the net like that.

I love Hank, it hurts to watch him struggle like this.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I think I'm taking the next game off. When you care more than the team, it's time to stop watching.

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
This is the country club team from 98-04 that didn't care.

Can I play goal for the Blue Jackets on Thurs? I'm out of shape and have never played goal, but having a win at MSG to my name would be pretty cool...

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
Once again we had almost no offensive pressure the entire game. For one of the first times the Kreider/Zucc line was almost completely invisible. And now with Callahan hurt we've sunken down to the level of using Boyle on the powerplay.

Miz

Jun 2, 2011
I thought Del Zotto had a good game. Kreider didn't look at all

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yes, in the same way it is proven that losing by 1, 2, and 3 all result in the same loss at the end of the game.

Having an EN goal scored against you effectively prevents any chance of a comeback.

Before the Kreider PP goal, when was the last time we scored a goal with the goalie pulled? 2012 WAS game 5?

Psuedo Omega

Nov 1, 2013
Binghamton, NY
This team is as soft as Charmin. No grit at all in our attacking zone, the only guy who seemed willing to battle at the end was Dorsett. No creativity at all. It's scary that our D seemingly has gone to ****. So annoying to watch.

Tackaberry

Old School
Dec 12, 2009

Not me. Not any more.
I just read the GDT.
Much more entertaining.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad