Celtics/NBA Pre-Season Thread: Celtics, now owners of minor league Red Claws, say team will stay in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Sixers losing Butler and JJ, maybe harris? But could be adding Horford.
Bucks probably losing Brogdon (Middleton got overpaid by a ton)
Us probably losing Horford, Rozier and Morris
And Durant will not be playing for Brooklyn in year 1

Seems like the band will be back in Toronto which would make them the overwhelming favorite in the east next year. But if Kawhi takes his talents to SoCal, the east would be wide open IMO.

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
Sixers losing Butler and JJ, maybe harris? But could be adding Horford.
Bucks probably losing Brogdon (Middleton got overpaid by a ton)
Us probably losing Horford, Rozier and Morris
And Durant will not be playing for Brooklyn in year 1

Seems like the band will be back in Toronto which would make them the overwhelming favorite in the east next year. But if Kawhi takes his talents to SoCal, the east would be wide open IMO.

Middleton is a good player but oh my god 178 million

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
If Kyrie goes to Brooklyn in a sign-and-trade, then technically he didn't lie about signing here this summer!

Reactions: dabid

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Saint Kemba imagine giving Terry 19 per after he mouthed off on ESPN. Suns offer was around there. Jordan probably gives him that to back up Kemba lololololololol. Luckily he wasn’t a UFA of course. And I’m a Terry fan I also like Kyrie for the record I’m not buying that Brown and Tatum are perfect and those 2 are evil. Glad we won’t see what Smart looks like as starting PG. I’m not sure we don’t match Terry’s Phoenix offer if we don’t get Kemba.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
I don't know what is going on, but it certainly feels like Ainge has something up his sleeve. Marks said the BKN 3-way S&T is off, but let's see what else is possible.

Not many top FA left:
Kawhi (Toronto or Clippers)
Butler (Miami or Houston, then Capela would be possible again)
Russell (IMO Lakers bound, they need a PG)
Horford (Clippers or Boston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad