Celtics/NBA Pre-Season Thread: Celtics, now owners of minor league Red Claws, say team will stay in Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Just saw this on Sportsnet. The stats for Walker and Irving over their last 300 NBA games are almost identical:

Points Per Game - Walker ( 23.3 ) Irving ( 23.4 )
Assists Per Game - Walker ( 5.6 ) Irving ( 5.6 )
Steals Per Game - Walker ( 1.2 ) Irving ( 1.3 )

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
upload_2019-6-30_18-1-21.png

PeanutButter37

Feb 20, 2015
I can't believe they are trying to trade for Kyrie, how the heck is this happening now. They just sign very good PG and we're still talking about Kyrie. enough already
I can't tell if you're joking or not. The 3 way deal would be a sign and trade. We sign Kyrie and as part of the deal, Kemba is signed by Charlotte and traded TO the Celtics. Kyrie still gone and Walker still here. We would do this to allow cap space to sign a big. Seems like it would be a tough scenario to get together.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
I can't tell if you're joking or not. The 3 way deal would be a sign and trade. We sign Kyrie and as part of the deal, Kemba is signed by Charlotte and traded TO the Celtics. Kyrie still gone and Walker still here. We would do this to allow cap space to sign a big. Seems like it would be a tough scenario to get together.
& Rozier to Charlotte

Reactions: PeanutButter37

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
So is the cap exception that they can get out of this enough to bring back Horford? I mean I know that’s probably why they’re doing it, just trying to figure out how it would work. Would be great if true, despite what I said about Horford earlier :laugh:

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
So is the cap exception that they can get out of this enough to bring back Horford? I mean I know that’s probably why they’re doing it, just trying to figure out how it would work. Would be great if true, despite what I said about Horford earlier :laugh:
Only 9 million a year I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad