GDT: Pre-Season New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | Sept. 26 | 7:00PM | OTW 4-3

WangMustGo

Mar 31, 2008
Long Island
Been saying it for a while, Beau is going to have a breakout season, 55-60 points. He is going to be wearing a letter for us one day.

Reactions: dood

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
It's nice seeing Nelson giving an effort, but I still think Islanders need to explore other options for 2nd line center
I think he’s gone too and it’s nice to see the isles trying to build up his value by playing him with offensive players and not grinders. That’s what a smart organization does.

Reactions: Macch

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
He’s not just a huge shot. He can carry the puck, create space, and make plays. He’s the real deal. Wish they would just go all in on him.

Yep, his work on his skating has enabled him to be a multi-dimensional threat.

Reactions: SI90

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
I think he’s gone too and it’s nice to see the isles trying to build up his value by playing him with offensive players and not grinders. That’s what a smart organization does.

I said this before but given the Islanders lack a #2 center they are best off to try spread the offense over 3 lines

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Zucc diving at the end next to Leddy, ridiculous. Great pressure by the Isles, just couldn't put it in.
That little boy is such a bitch. Can’t wait till he gets traded to the Preds at the deadline and I don’t have to see him as often

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
Ahhhhh

Another game vs these douche nozzles and Another win.

It’s the little things in life :)

Reactions: dood

scott99

May 13, 2005
Remember on draft day 2015 when Rags fans thought they acquired the 16th overall pick for Talbot to select Barzal? That was classic.
Was watching that draft with my Uncle, who’s a HUGE Ranger’s fan. The Isle’s didn’t have a 1st OR 2nd round pick. So when Bettman said “Edmonton trades picks 16 & 33 to the New York....Islanders.” He was in shock. He thought the Rangers were getting that for Talbot. I was in even bigger shock we got Barzal. And then trade pick 33 & a 3rd round pick for 28 overall (Beauvillier). What a crazy 1st round, we got 2 studs. Both played great tonight ! Gotta give Snow props for making those trades and picks. Best move he ever made in his 12 years.

Pulock is locked in since the 2nd half of last season. He is who we hoped he’d be. He may lead our dmen in scoring. Bailey looked good all night, and Nelson is looking engaged. Fun game to watch. Saw some things I didn’t like (late goal, what else is new), defensive breakdowns. But I like that this team is 5-2 in the preseason. Hopefully it leads to a good start in the regular season.

scott99

May 13, 2005
Omg I just watched the highlights. Barzal going from end to end and flicking up the puck and the two Rags colliding into each other was amazing, as he sets up the goal for Hickey.
Even the Ranger’s announcers were raving about that play. He’s an offensive genius.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad