GDT: pre-season LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights 7:00pm 9/28/18

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
If someone Brashear'd Engelland I'd have a smile on my face.
his stickwork is getting very very tired

pearson on top of fleury several feet outside the crease and he slashes and halfheartedly spears him.. like get a clue dude

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
this power play breakout looks as predictable as ever though, just instead of sending the early man to the blue line he's staying back with the pack

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
could be a f***in endless march to the box for the knights for interference if the refs kept this up hooooly

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I'm ok with this reffing standard because i'm pretty f***ing sick of Vegas' hacking and stickwork. Like, you're fast enough to skate circles around most teams, lay the body you f***ing hacks. I feel like dudes like Haula and Marchessault get away with murder because they haven't been around the league long enough to get a bad rep, and they try hard enough that their 'penalties' aren't laziness. But listen for it next period, the moment they're within blade's length of a puck carrier, you'll hear a thwap either on a Kings stick or wrist.

Also unpopular opinion but I don't think Shea Theodore becomes much more than he is, Shattenkirk lite.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I'm ok with this reffing standard because i'm pretty ****ing sick of Vegas' hacking and stickwork. Like, you're fast enough to skate circles around most teams, lay the body you ****ing hacks. I feel like dudes like Haula and Marchessault get away with murder because they haven't been around the league long enough to get a bad rep, and they try hard enough that their 'penalties' aren't laziness. But listen for it next period, the moment they're within blade's length of a puck carrier, you'll hear a thwap either on a Kings stick or wrist.

Also unpopular opinion but I don't think Shea Theodore becomes much more than he is, Shattenkirk lite.
i don't think they're really helping their case by arguing every single call too, both those penalties late last period they skated like 3 circles around the ref as he made the announcement

honestly i think both of those were blatantly obvious and didn't warrant a peep, much less in a preseason game

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I hate these people. Routine save? Let's jerk Fleury off.
i especially liked the casual reference to the ducks game "lost to a mostly full ducks squad" while neglecting to mention it was the ontario reign basically

blimp shots of the strip are nice though i'll give em that

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I'm ok with this reffing standard because i'm pretty ****ing sick of Vegas' hacking and stickwork. Like, you're fast enough to skate circles around most teams, lay the body you ****ing hacks. I feel like dudes like Haula and Marchessault get away with murder because they haven't been around the league long enough to get a bad rep, and they try hard enough that their 'penalties' aren't laziness. But listen for it next period, the moment they're within blade's length of a puck carrier, you'll hear a thwap either on a Kings stick or wrist.

Theodore is and will always be overrated his entire career.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
But listen for it next period, the moment they're within blade's length of a puck carrier, you'll hear a thwap either on a Kings stick or wrist.
toffoli got a load of it while skating around the O zone on that PP...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad