GDT: Pre-Season LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @7:00pm 9/27/23

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Vegas A team would prolly smoke our A+ team so I guess as long as the C team don't allow 10 goals. :sarcasm:

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
When the Golden Turds get older they are going to fall on their faces cause they've pretty much traded all their young guys and prospects...PS Lehner goes on LTIR again right because he's injured right?

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Madden's looking better this game, but that's a low bar.

Chromiak is maintaining his play from Sunday.

I want Chromiak to progress so badly, he's got some great tools. I just don't see it though. He's still youngish but I can't remember him ever looking good against NHL level competition.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Madden's looking better this game, but that's a low bar.

Chromiak is maintaining his play from Sunday.
So Chromiak puts up 15 goals and doesn't get the invite to Australia but always injured Turcotte does,why?Like Turcotte but he hasn't done a dam thing to warrant that

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
Must be f***ing nice to dress nearly your entire Pro team against our AHL team (including our AHL goalie). Bastards.
Well, they barely dressed any starters in their first game, so there you go. It's not their fault the Kings were in Australia. Just how the schedule goes, it's all about guys getting their legs under them anyways.

My guess is Vegas wishes there was a better defense against them tonight so they can get better feedback.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Damn, Hicketts is a small LD.

Height: 5′8″
Weight: 176 lb

Looks like he was in the Detroit system and played a handful of games between 3 season.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i just don't understand it

backing off the blue line so hard that f***in alex pietrangelo can casually skate the puck down main street into the zone

Reactions: Little Psycho

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021

backing off the blue line so hard that f***in alex pietrangelo can casually skate the puck down main street into the zone
Kings brass is quite obviously treating this as a throw away game, based off the lineup.

I’m gonna go ahead and do the same.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Kings brass is quite obviously treating this as a throw away game, based off the lineup.

I’m gonna go ahead and do the same.
it's not even really just that, it's a systems thing that the big team does too

i don't understand if it's absolute passivity or if they just don't trust the D at all. i don't trust this D at all but i kinda trust the A team's

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

I’m telling you bro this team is going to get its back blown out with this awful formation.

Reactions: tny760

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
nothing wrong with that hit imo, puck was there, didn't target the head, wasn't really late. Looked worse than it actually was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad