GDT: Pre-Season LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @1:00pm 10/7/23

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Talkin about practice does not absolve the organization of the style of play & accompanying roster that they are bringing to the table.

This is exactly what kind of hockey a team like this can be expected to play. Sometimes to spectacular victory, but always to bitter defeat when the games tighten up & the little things really matter.

Congratulations. Nobody gives a shit.
Are you going to cancel your season tix? I would…

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
lol, I have no questions you can answer.
Don't underestimate Jesse.
Because of him, my squirrel flambe' is

swedish_chef.jpg

He could answer a lot of questions.
-is he concerned about the goaltending after today?
- Is Juno the worst movie ever?
- where did it all go wrong in my life?

why hasnt this band been signed by a major record label?

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Past two seasons say the team will not be faltering come Jan 1st…so you’ve already carved out the blame for if that did happen, who you gonna credit if it’s the opposite?
I have never in my life seen so much excitement or hyping up of a team who lost in round 1 while all of its best players are either old or in their prime.

I could understand if this has been with Byfield and Turcotte as top 9 centers and Clarke and Kaliyev playing key roles.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
Preseason or not, I don't know how any serious person can look at who the Kings will be playing in net and think that's a good situation.
Sometimes I feel like the NHL has changed and you don't need lights out goaltending to win playoff rounds anymore. Vegas won it all with their 3rd stringer.

But then the rationality and sense in my brain takes over. It's hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that the Kings are spending to the limits of the cap and this is the best we can do in net.

Hope one of these goalies and the team on front of them prove us all wrong.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad