Pre-Season Hockeys Future Team Rankings (Prospects)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestonedkoala

Oilers have a lot of good, solid depth (RW could use a bit of work it looks like but usually the HF isn't that great) and good potential all around. Dubnyk and JDD as goalies are pretty solid. JDD is underrated as goalies go...

I also love their blueline, even though a few graduated, which bumps it down a notch or two...

Their center depth is absolutely insane...

Out of the Canadians I know of Archer and Hainsey...And given the fact that the Canadian guy sees more Canadian prospects then I do...

I'll judge his rating...

And as of Edmonton too...

And right now Edmonton seems to be a tad bit better on the blueline than Edmonton and in goal, along with center (which they can be moved out to other positions)

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'm not set on the Caps being the number 1 team.

They do have a lot of prospects with some potential, but I'm not sold on them being a clear number 1.

I definitely never bought into the number 2 of last year. While they do have a good group, it's hard to expect them to earn that number 1 prospect spot still having some holes within their developmental system.

Ovechkin certainly helps their ranking, and I'd definitely place them top five, but I'm not sure how much of a clear number 1 they are or could be.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Chimaera said:
I'm not set on the Caps being the number 1 team.

They do have a lot of prospects with some potential, but I'm not sold on them being a clear number 1.

I definitely never bought into the number 2 of last year. While they do have a good group, it's hard to expect them to earn that number 1 prospect spot still having some holes within their developmental system.

Ovechkin certainly helps their ranking, and I'd definitely place them top five, but I'm not sure how much of a clear number 1 they are or could be.
They are :) Chicago is closer then people realize though IMO after that draft.

blah

Jun 24, 2003
lol Gagne or Gomez, Primeau or Madden, Niity or Ahonen, Carter or Parise, it never ends.

FearTheFlyers

Feb 3, 2003
Visit site
JasonMacIsaac said:
Both had similar roles and ice time.

somedudearlier said:
Carter did not get any PP time due to Crosby taking his spot as a PP center on one unit and Richards playing with center with his successful regular line on the other unit. Even without those PP points, Carter was named to the WJC all-star team.

Let me ask you a question, Jason. Can you read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad