Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season GM 6: Sharks def. Canucks 2-1 (McCann)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Gaunce-Horvat-Grenier
Baertschi-Vey-Virtanen
Kenins-McCann-Hansen
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Bartkowski-Corrado
Hutton-Biega

Miller

According to Canucks twitter

SaltySnipes*

And the #McDavidMeetsMessier campaign needs to be drenched in oil and lit with a blowtorch.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Gaunce-Horvat-Grenier
Baertschi-Vey-Virtanen
Kenins-McCann-Hansen
Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev
Bartkowski-Corrado
Hutton-Biega

Miller

According to Canucks twitter

Poor Bae and Virt... Can I place a vcash bet on Grenier getting replaced by the end of the game? Interesting McCann line... those could be his linesmates at some point if he stayed in the NHL, so definitely worth having a look. Looking forward to it.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Poor Bae and Virt... Can I place a vcash bet on Grenier getting replaced by the end of the game? Interesting McCann line... those could be his linesmates at some point if he stayed in the NHL, so definitely worth having a look. Looking forward to it.

Yeah I'll also bet Vcash that 2nd line does nothing and McCann replaces Vey on the 2nd line.

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Poor Baertschi-- I don't blame him for his lack of production at all considering who he's regularly saddled with (I'm including Virtanen in that).

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Stupid decision starting markstrom back to back. Miller better be hurt he hasn't played in 3-4 days

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Yeah I'll also bet Vcash that 2nd line does nothing and McCann replaces Vey on the 2nd line.

:laugh: I was thinking of that too. I'll go in with you on that one.

Stupid decision starting markstrom back to back. Miller better be hurt he hasn't played in 3-4 days

Some people just love to hate for hating's sake. Take a look at the line-ups and you'll see Markstrom isn't starting. :shakehead

crazyforhockey

Jul 31, 2007
see edm in 0-0 tie with a reduced arizona roster through half a game

1-0 edm..

hanzel,doan,vermette,OEL,goaLIE SMITH.downie,michelak not playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad