Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season GM 6: Sharks def. Canucks 2-1 (McCann)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltySnipes*

The youngins really brought it to the full Sharks lineup tonight. Good signs.

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
Honestly, Vey has been average, but not the worst.

Incredibly, Baertschi has been the worst player for Vancouver.

Listless is what I would describe him this preseason, complete perimeter player.

I hope he is like this just because he knows he has his spot on the 2nd line, but even then it's not flattering.

Baertschi played yesterday as well, he's going to be fatigued in a back to back game in the pre-season.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
People are a tad hard on vey tonight, It's been his bst game this preseason imo. Still nowhere good enough to make the roster.

Agree.

Keep cracknell and send vey to utica. If he gets claimed then bite the bullet on the lost 2nd.

Ice the best lineup

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
Baertschi has been invisible all pre-season. It's good thing he showed up during the playoffs though, because man, he won't be making this team with the way McCann's been playing.

Heck, even Virtanen was noticeable.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'm oddly okay with this game. I liked the 4th line, aside from the amount of time it was on the ice. McCann is great, Bo is great, even Vey and Corrado had better games IMO. And Miller, he was pretty good if you ask me. 2 Unlucky bounces. Oh well, you were tired and they had their full squad. Good effort, boys.

SaltySnipes*

Yeah Vey wasn't too bad. But McCann was that much better. Really hoping McCann can get in as a starter. And Hutton was damn amazing

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Impressed with a ton of canucks tonight, not many passangers.

Vey and sven pretty much the only players I was disapointed in. Mostly Sven, vey was decent tonight imo.

Horvat had an off game to be fair also

thefeebster

Mar 13, 2009
Vancouver
Baertschi played yesterday as well, he's going to be fatigued in a back to back game in the pre-season.
A lot of players played yesterday, that isn't a valid excuse.

McCann and Hutton played yesterday; both showed up to play tonight. Baertschi has been disappointing all pre-season.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Entertaining loss. Good showing by the kids. Hope they can keep building on it to win a spot and contribute in this coming season!

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
So this is definitely one of our better efforts with mostly young guys. I am a little concerned for what that means for the vets....

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
Willie doesn't have to be there. He can give him orders/game plan before the game. Maybe he said make sure Vey is on at prime opportunities.

Or maybe he didnt? Unless hes psychic and knew the team would be down in a 1 goal game with minutes left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad