Post-Game Talk: Pre-Season GM 1: Canucks def. Sharks - 1-0 (OT, Cracknell)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
I thought Edler and Tanev didn't look like they were really trying but absolutely shut down the Sharks. Tanev looks a lot stronger, he was able to manhandle a couple of Shark forwards. The Shark forwards were clearly outclassed.

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
I thought bartkowski was the best canuck tonight

Seriously?

That's not me saying he wasn't good, he was competent against an AHL squad. I guess based on expectation I agree with you. But IMO Tanev was easily the best skater out there tonight.

Last edited:

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
The good thing about this Sutter situation is that We will have a solid 3rd line centre for the next 5 years. Once Bo needs a new contract, Sutter will only have 2 years left on his contract.

There is no way Horvat is not the 2nd line centre sometime during this season.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I thought bartkowski was the best canuck tonight

Liked him a lot. Like Horvat, Gaunce too. Outside the vets (Tanev and Edler etc) those are the guys that stood out the most. Hutton was good too to a lesser extent, a year in the pros should do wonders for him.

Now if we could turn Sbisa & Prust into a 2nd pairing RH Dman and Kenins defense would look pretty good.

Callhee

Embrace the hate.
Aug 24, 2009
Horvat was beastly, and Sutter looked decent, we will definitely see the two switch in ice time as the season wears on. Sutter also wasn't great in the dot.

Rendole

Apr 29, 2013
Sooooo, Horvat between Baershi (spelling?) and Vbrata now please. I was all for trying it out and seeing how Sutter looked, but Horvat just looks better

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
Sooooo, Horvat between Baershi (spelling?) and Vbrata now please. I was all for trying it out and seeing how Sutter looked, but Horvat just looks better

This is how I feel.

Sutter looks alright, But Bo right now looks better.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
If you play Sutter in the top six, you'll hate him more than you would with him as 3c.

GPNuck

Nov 25, 2013
Liked Tanev and both Barts. Wasn't impressed with Horvat or Sutter. Hansen looked like Hansen. Still miss Lack. ( I know we got a shut out) Nice goal by Cracknell overall I regret watching this game what a boring ass game to watch. Also was impressed with Gaunce's hustle and overall game. Good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad