GDT: Pre-Season Games 1&2 - Split Squad vs LA Kings - 7 PM - Forget the Debate Edition

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Kings in Arizona, looks like they went a little heavy handed here.

King-Shore-Lewis
Clifford-Dowd-Purcell
Mersch-Latta-Backman
Bissonnette-Bjorkstrand-Auger

Forbort-Greene
McNabb-Gilbert
Lintuniemi-LoVerde

Kings At Home, a little softer lineup, let's see how the kids do against them.

Pearson-Kempe-Toffoli
Setoguchi-Andreoff-Brown
Lessio-Sutter-Nolan
Lowry-Amadio-Brodzinski

Gravel-Martinez
Scuderi-Trotman
MacDermid-LaDue

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Kings in Arizona, looks like they went a little heavy handed here.

King-Shore-Lewis
Clifford-Dowd-Purcell
Mersch-Latta-Backman
Bissonnette-Bjorkstrand-Auger

Forbort-Greene
McNabb-Gilbert
Lintuniemi-LoVerde

Kings At Home, a little softer lineup, let's see how the kids do against them.

Pearson-Kempe-Toffoli
Setoguchi-Andreoff-Brown
Lessio-Sutter-Nolan
Lowry-Amadio-Brodzinski

Gravel-Martinez
Scuderi-Trotman
MacDermid-LaDue
We have a load of prospects playing in LA, MacDermid and Nolan have bad history and Dustin (formerly known as Captain) Brown may be looking to inflict some frustration. Maybe Duke should sit this one out.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Have 2 extra Coyote-Kings tickets tonight at GRA, PM me if interested. Sec 121/Row C.

Last edited:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
The boys need to stay the hell away from Jordan Nolan. We all know he's a real piece of ****.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
Noticed samuelsson has a good rookie year in the AHL after some nice junior stats. Last year he injured his ankle and had pretty terrible stats. Anyone seeing him rebound and being a pretty good nhler?

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Noticed samuelsson has a good rookie year in the AHL after some nice junior stats. Last year he injured his ankle and had pretty terrible stats. Anyone seeing him rebound and being a pretty good nhler?

I think we're all hoping for that rebound. There's a spot available for him if he earns it. Samuelsson, Dvorak, Strome, Dauphin and Deangelo are the only rookies that I see with a real shot at winning a job out of training camp.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
I think we're all hoping for that rebound. There's a spot available for him if he earns it. Samuelsson, Dvorak, Strome, Dauphin and Deangelo are the only rookies that I see with a real shot at winning a job out of training camp.

For us out of towners, radio hosts have been very high on Bunting. Not saying that we know how the Rieder thing shakes out, but it makes me wonder if Bunting gets a few games on the 4th line just to see what he does. I had always heard he had a little sandpaper to his game (maybe not fighting, but just gets under the opponents skin), and that may not be a bad thing to test out for a game...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
For us out of towners, radio hosts have been very high on Bunting. Not saying that we know how the Rieder thing shakes out, but it makes me wonder if Bunting gets a few games on the 4th line just to see what he does. I had always heard he had a little sandpaper to his game (maybe not fighting, but just gets under the opponents skin), and that may not be a bad thing to test out for a game...

The times I've seen Bunting he's played a good all around game with more goal scoring instinct than you'd expect. Not necessarily the skill to use it to great effect though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad