GDT: Pre Season Game 7: Red Wings vs leafs 10/7/22 7:30 pm et (BSD,NHLN)

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I want to see more of Veleno. See what he can do with the kind of icetime Suter has gotten. I think there could be Cleary but at center in him. 20/20 hard skating and physical. Perfect sort of middle 6 guy.

Oh man, Ray

Oh man, Larkin

Is this where we rip them saying "this is where goal scorers have to score"?
Oh yeah, I'm happy to continue developing him. He's high-floor, low-ceiling, so he should have some rope. He's still boring though lol. Even on the Mo Joe show.... woof. I know Seider is an absolute beauty of a personality, but yikes was Joe bland.

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
The Wings need to see if they can talk Nick into moving in with Edvinsson. Simon has the tools to be ridiculous. IMO he'll end up the defensive anchor of our blueline once he gets everything sorted out. Mo and Ed could be our next Vlad and Nick. Mo the the more boisterous of the two and Simon just smooth personified.

How is our top line and pairing pinned in here for 3 shifts in a row to result in a bunch of icings and a delay of game?

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
There are some areas of concern to start the season. Goalies are a big question mark, Lindstrom looks a little awful, and some of the vets (Larkin, Perron, Kubalik, Maatta) haven't yet knocked the rust off, timing seems off with them.

It should be interesting to see what the addition of Copp does, hopefully by the start of the regular season.

Who's our number 3 goalie? Because I think maybe the Blue Angels made Ned pull a few too many g's.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Top 6 as units were kind of quiet most of the night.

After the first 5 minutes we just played a safe, steady game. Very few glaring mistakes. It's nice that that's a thing this group can do. Admittedly not the greatest opponent, but we played within ourselves. Good progress. Nice bounce back game from Ed. Did the steady thing and his involvement led to a goal up front.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad