Pre-Game Talk: Pre-Season Game #7 Buffalo @ Ottawa, Friday 7:30pm

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
4-1. The top 6 forward aren't getting it done on D. All minus, Karlsson -3, Phaneuf -2.

Lot of thing to work on. That's why there is a preseason. The have 4 more days to work before it start for Real.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Man, I really hope we don't play 11/7 a lot during the season. I really hate that configuration.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Our Defense has been so garbage for so long... I liked that he called them out for being garbage

He let in plenty of bad goals himself.

There are ways to do things. Calling out your teammates when you crap the bed isn't one of them.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Man.... one of the greatest things thats happened to the Sens in recent history is no more Dean Brown doing Sens games. Thank God almighty he's gone and I hope to never hear from him again on a TV Sens broadcast.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Man.... one of the greatest things thats happened to the Sens in recent history is no more Dean Brown doing Sens games. Thank God almighty he's gone and I hope to never hear from him again on a TV Sens broadcast.

I'll drink to that.

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Was at the game and not impressed at all. Brassard and Turris were the only noticeable players in a good way while Karlsson and Phaneuf were straight trash. Tom Pyatt still sucks, still don't know why he is on the team.

Also kinda sad how the arena was barely even half full, you could see entire sections of unoccupied seats.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Was at the game and not impressed at all. Brassard and Turris were the only noticeable players in a good way while Karlsson and Phaneuf were straight trash. Tom Pyatt still sucks, still don't know why he is on the team.

Also kinda sad how the arena was barely even half full, you could see entire sections of unoccupied seats.

It felt like a crappy game just from listening as well. Sad that we can't fill the arena but with the effort they put forth, maybe it was a good thing.

As for Phaneuf, I am a little worried about his performance this season. I know preseason doesn't mean much for vets, but he's looked pretty bad. EK is EK. He'll be fine, and as I said before, it seems like Pyatt is being given a free spot just because Boucher likes him and he'll be the Boro of forwards.

Hopefully they show up next wednesday against Toronto with a much better effort.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Didn't watch the game but always happy when the sens outshoot someone and keep their Shots against under 30. Hopefully it's a trends. From a strictly aesthetic stand point I've found the sens lack of control unappealing

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Wait, how come there are full-on highlights for this game on TSN?

So they had the full camera crew there filming the game just for......highlights? Why not air it somewhere?

I don't get it.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Obligatory Pre-Season Game Reminder:

1) if we win by 3 goals, it's just one pre-season game, and doesn't really matter. Calm down, it's not going to be that easy in the regular season.
2) If we lose by 3 goals, it's just one pre-season game, and doesn't really matter. Chill out, it's not going to be that bad during the regular season.

obamanowheretogobutup.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad