GDT: Pre-season game #6 Sharks @ Yotes 7:00pm

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
But why would someone make a fraudulent ID that didn't look like a legal one? Sounds mighty stupid to me.

Not all criminals are masterminds, homey:

BvaIyGBIAAAO8aW.jpg

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
Did you know you can't buy alcoholic anything in Arizona if you have a vertical ID? **** that state. I'm just a guy who got a driver's license between the new license roll out and before I was 21. That was like 4 years ago man.

I'm still using a vertical one too. Lazy Arizonans. :laugh:

SacLandshark

Dec 27, 2010
Vertical IDs are given to under 21 YOs and AZ enacted a law forbidding serving anyone with a vertical ID.

5515e2cb04f3e.image.jpg

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
sounds like a good first period with lots of play in the O zone. good start.

My beloved Coyotes are straight garbage this year. Tippett won't last long. Should be easy points for the division.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011
Why? X - Tierney - Goodrow has historically been really solid. They have done that line with both Melker and Goldobin, and each saw success. Given the hard forecheck system DeBoer plays Goodrow and Brown should be excellent at keeping the puck low in the offensive zone. With Tierney driving the play, and our increased emphasis on point-shots, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw this line produce at a 3rd line rate. Very excited to see how it plays.

Goodrow and Brown are borderline NHL players and IMO should not be playing in place of Smith or Torres if the goal is to approximate an opening night line-up (as appears to be the case throughout the rest of the line-up). I understand resting Torres given his knee, but come opening night both Goodrow and Brown should be in the press box or with the Barracuda.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad