GDT: Pre-season Game 5 | Sens @ Jets | Sept. 30, 2014 | 8PM EST | TSN 5, Team1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Weircioch and Hoffman yikes.......

How do you take a one timer into the glass on a 6-4 lol?

Well nice push back

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
That's the hard part about trying to evaluate in preseason. A lot of guys that know they're a lock for the team aren't really giving it the ole' 100%.

It would be nice to see him put more passion and determination in his game tonight, if only to soothe the nerves knowing that he will do it...if you know what I mean.

Part of the problem is that people don't respect the fact that you can go into a game trying to give it your all, but if the game doesn't get your adrenaline going it's impossible.

Run the100 m as fast as you can and then run it being chased by a dog with rabies.

A real NHL game is a dog with rabies. An NHL game is being chased by a lion.

Jorec

Mar 4, 2011
Not bad, not great. First period wasn't great but they got a lot better as the game went on. Overall much better then I thought considering the Jets were icing the much stronger line up.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I forgot Hoffman can play the point on the pp but it didn't matter he and Wier didn't look very good.

Milan the God*

Hoffman was really bad in that final minute. He made three bad plays.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
That was a really dirty play by Wheeler. You could see claesson looking up for the puck and all wheeler was doing was staring straight at claesson looking to line him up.

Earlier in the game, bogosian sticks his knee out on stone on a really dangerous play.

Tons of cross checking and stick work and guys double teaming in fights/scrums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad