GDT: Pre-season Game 5 | Sens @ Jets | Sept. 30, 2014 | 8PM EST | TSN 5, Team1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
He's let up on more than just that play tonight. Its preseason after all. I'm more frustrated with the refs decision to call his hit a charge and not to call the instigator. More of the same BS we've had to deal with for years.

Exactly. It's obvious that Neil isn't out for blood tonight, but the refs are giving out penalties based more on his reputation. Sad.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
When it's Evander Kane v. Mike Hoffman out there I don't expect that we'll come out on top. Somewhat surprised it's this close.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
When it's Evander Kane v. Mike Hoffman out there I don't expect that we'll come out on top. Somewhat surprised it's this close.
The Jets aren't a very good team.

(not saying the Sens are any good themselves, but it's not like we're playing a contender or anything)

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Was that Pageau who tried to hit and missed the Jet at the blue line? That kid has guts!

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Yup, don't like Greening but tonight I have nothing bad to say. Just shows what he can do. Good old Neiler back tonight, bashed on him last year but if he plays like he does tonight I wont say anything.

Jorec

Mar 4, 2011
I'm really loving Chiasson's (sp?) play. Getting Kane all pissy like that :lol:

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
The Jets aren't a very good team.

(not saying the Sens are any good themselves, but it's not like we're playing a contender or anything)

They're a mediocre team with some decent talent all over the roster and shoddy goaltending. They've got their share of kids and pluggers in the lineup tonight too though I guess.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Zibanejad is having an awful game. This was a great chance for him to show he's ready for a bigger offensive role and he's been invisible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad