GDT: Pre-Season Game 5 - Ducks @ Coyotes - 6:00PM

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I can't tell you how refreshing it is to see an actual competitive team. Lots of speed and skill tonight, I like it.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
First goal was through a screen. Doubt Smith saw the puck.

Second goal was a 3 on 1.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Haven't seen much from Strome or Perlini. Hardly heard their names. Chicken look composed. The double Ds look like the best players on the ice by a large margin as expected. Dolphin had a nice hit, good to see the Ducks get called for trying to stur **** after a clean hit.

DVO looks decent, but just seems to not know where to be/go quite yet.

Solid shift from Perlini. Took the puck away twice. Got one good shot out of the two, another missed shot. Good sequence from him.

Last edited:

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
:pout:Looks like no visual for me (in PA) :(

"You are watching live coverage of the Anaheim Ducks vs. Arizona Coyotes, available on desktops within Arizona's broadcast region."

I suppose I could somehow mask my location, but I'm fine listening to it.

"The content you are viewing is blacked out in your region" :pout:

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
None of the Coyotes should be allowed to fight. We are horrible at it. No need to get injured while getting your ass kicked.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
:pout:Looks like no visual for me (in PA) :(

"You are watching live coverage of the Anaheim Ducks vs. Arizona Coyotes, available on desktops within Arizona's broadcast region."

I suppose I could somehow mask my location, but I'm fine listening to it.

"The content you are viewing is blacked out in your region" :pout:

Bud, I'm from Chandler, AZ and it tells me the exactly same thing. It's blocked out in my region, haha

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Coyotes on some new kind of steroids? Just tossing people today and they don't seem to be trying too hard to do it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad