GDT: Pre-Season Game 5 - Ducks @ Coyotes - 6:00PM

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Nice glad I'm going, lots of good players to see. Wonder who strome and dvo play with.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Thanks CoyotesFan18 for making the GDT :nod:.

Defense looks a little rough but that forward group can do some real damage. Especially if the Ducks sent their B team like a lot of them do on road games.

EDIT:
Heh, that might actually be their C team:
Here is the lineup for tonight from the Ducks website. I am not optimistic about a win. I am not optimistic about scoring more than one goal.

PROJECTED ANAHEIM LINE COMBINATIONS
Laganiere-Vermette-D. Jones
Raymond-Kossila-Garbutt
Ritchie-Sgarbossa-Sorensen
Tarnasky-Morley-Tropp

Larsson-Vatanen
Stoner-Montour
Theodore-Holzer

Bernier
Gibson

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I might have an extra ticket tonight, it'll be fairly late notice. I can email it. Just pm me if you're interested but be aware I may not know until like 5.

I do for sure have an extra, I can email it to whoever wants to go whenever.

Last edited:

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Damn wish I could have got off at a decent time tonight and wasn't working tomorrow. I'd like to see that roster play. Most of our best forward prospects to watch and I haven't see Dakota Mermis play since last camp. I really liked him. Hope he's progressing well.

tuxonpups

Mar 15, 2009
Nothing here yet, though I don't like the sound of this:

"You are watching live coverage of the Anaheim Ducks vs. Arizona Coyotes, available on desktops within Arizona's broadcast region."

Tucson has to be within the broadcast region, right?

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Surreal pregame moment: walking on the west side of Westgate from the team offices toward the arena, crossed path s with none other than Don Maloney. "Things going good for ya, Don?" "Yeah, good. Thanks." "Good."

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Love seeing us on the attack. I don't care that we're losing. We've been controlling the puck and playing in the offensive end. THIS is hockey that's fun to watch. I really like the how aggressive Fischer is too. I haven't seen this out of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad