bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
kevin-sawyer-1996-36.jpg

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Or stop messing around play the best goalscorer on the team with the best playmaking C. Little is barely a top 60 C at this point.

Stats from last year which was a big down step from him says otherwise. Says even when he only got 43 points he was still a top 60 centre. So him bouncing back a little bit to what I expect 50ish points he is still a top 60 C. Just one that can't do all the hard work and defence for Ehlers and Laine

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
I cant speak for those people.
Seeing again all of the playoffs highlights 8 and 44 are the ones getting scored on the most. I believed Trouba got walked twice. But for sure they get beat by the better players because they play against the better lines. Maybe not as much as Myers would get beat if he was put in that role.
Myers keep producing against the lesser competition at critical times.
Its not about sheltered role, i look at it as the coaching staff taking advantage against other teams hole in their lineup.

Like i said both are critically important to the Jets success. You need the bottom pairing taking advantage of the other teams weaker line up. Same with the Jets bottom 6 forwards.
This is one of the reason Jets are one of the very best team in the league.

Your argument is “highlights” which leaves a lot to be desired. And you still ignore the part where Myers struggles defensively while playing worse players. Seriously why does this continue to get ignored? Playing a team’s best players is harder than playing their worst players. Trouba and Morrissey regularly play the beat in the league and come out ahead more often then not while Myers plays the worst players and struggles to come out ahead.

Reactions: blues10

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad